Custom Screen Printed WOODEN BOXES - $55

I still haven't made one of these for myself yet - I think I might need to make one for my Aus Rotten 7" collection

+1 for collecting some AR!

Thanks, I've got every color ever of fuck nazi sympathy & I finally got the naked aggression split & anti imperialist ep

Here is a pic from a year ago of just my Fuck Nazi Sympathy stuff:

[image]

...and another +1

Haha, thanks!

I got the /100 clear one for like $4 on ebay a few years ago - so fucking insanely lucky on that. I contacted Felix about getting a test press but there are only 3-5 he said and the band has them and will likely not part w/ them.

I need the colored versions of the other two EPs - I was collecting the 12"s but decided to stop a couple years ago but now I think I might gradually start doing it again. At least The System Works...

Such an amazing band - most people on this board were into Blink 182, Sum 41, Brand New when they were in high school but I was lucky enough to have friends in high school that got me into crust bands.

Such an amazing band - most people on this board were into Blink 182, Sum 41, Brand New when they were in high school but I was lucky enough to have friends in high school that got me into crust bands.

Man, I am so glad I was nearly out of high school when those bands became popular. I didn't mind Blink so much (I still enjoy Dude Ranch sometimes), but the rest are just basura (I didn't even know who or what BN was until I started posting here, and they kinda suck).

• 2 weeks later...

I'm building three 7" boxes for The Saddest Landscape so I figured I'd build a 4th at the same time for my Aus Rotten 7"s - I'll post pics of them all when they are done.

If anyone wants a box made now is a good time to order because my main press is fucked and I've got a brand new one in the mail so until then I'll have time to woodwork more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

patrick, have you ever thought of maybe making one with a thicker back, and have it routed out for 7"s depending on how many the buyer plans to put in it. just so maybe they are not jumbling around in it. i think that would be cool and i might be up for one of those if it was done.

I didn't see a reply to this, and would be interested in the feasibility for sure.

Anyone else have pictures of Patrick's work?  Justin, how are you liking your Owen box?

Are you still doing these, Patrick?  We need to talk about my The Chariot collection ;)

I didn't see a reply to this, and would be interested in the feasibility for sure.

Anyone else have pictures of Patrick's work? Justin, how are you liking your Owen box?

Are you still doing these, Patrick? We need to talk about my The Chariot collection ;)

I love it! Wish I had one made for my 7"s and that the 12" was slightly deeper to fit more.

Oh, and slightly shorter to fit in my expedit