Record Store Day @ Fingerprints in Long Beach

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I have no idea I tried amoeba last year and ended up buying the majority of the records on eBay. Trying to keep the budget under $100 this year so losing a little sleep don't hurt.

I went to Amoeba last year and got mostly everything I wanted. Hope it's not THAT bad at 5 am. Here's to hoping.

hey if any of you guys can pick me up the mae, both anberlin, and straylight run it'd be much appreciated. I can paypal you immediately once you get it or drive and give you cash at some point today if you're in So Cal. Just can't do the all night/early morning thing because of work.

I can't decide if I'm even going to try, or if I'm just going to crash afterwards. I'm about an hour away, so I'm leaving my house at 3:45, picking up my friend and getting on the road. Should be an interesting night. To those who are already there, if you could keep us updated on crowds, parking, etc that would be great :)

I can't decide if I'm even going to try, or if I'm just going to crash afterwards. I'm about an hour away, so I'm leaving my house at 3:45, picking up my friend and getting on the road. Should be an interesting night. To those who are already there, if you could keep us updated on crowds, parking, etc that would be great :)

Update #1

No one's here but me. Weather is fresh, bring a jacket if you don't like the cold. Someone bring me coffee :) I'm reading a book right now so I'm gonna update the board between chapters.