[image]

Album Releases: April 17th Digitally

Shipping possibly before the 17th.

Pressing info:

High Life Clear - 200 (retail only)

Bud Red - 130 (kickstarter only)

Coors Brown - 100 (retail only)

Rolling Rock Green - 70

Looks like only the /70 Rolling Rock Green is available right now.

http://cliftonmotel.limitedrun.com/products/500187-the-forecast-everybody-left-vinyl-pre-order

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys. we all love y'alls people over here. super duper limited amount available due to retail holds. if all of them aren't taken we'll make the remaining copies available for sale

it states the release date is "April 14th Digitally"

Any idea when the records will ship??

fuck! mis-stype- sorry about that dude. fixed to 4/17. that's what happens when i update our merch store at 1 am

records should be shipping a few days before the 17th. we're getting them in nice and early

No bundles? :( A 4 pack pre order bundle would have been sweeeeet

a 3-pack maybe, but if you are able to buy the exclusive kickstarter colorway, then why be a kickstarter in the first place? (besides the obvious reason of supporting the band)... I'm just slightly peeved the most limited variant isn't the one for the people who got the record off the ground... no offense to Clifton Motel. But oh well, Bug Red will be just as good as Rolling Rock Green.

No bundles? :( A 4 pack pre order bundle would have been sweeeeet

a 3-pack maybe, but if you are able to buy the exclusive kickstarter colorway, then why be a kickstarter in the first place? (besides the obvious reason of supporting the band)... I'm just slightly peeved the most limited variant isn't the one for the people who got the record off the ground... no offense to Clifton Motel. But oh well, Bug Red will be just as good as Rolling Rock Green.

sorry guys, we worked this out as fair as we could. i always try to keep everyone as happy as possible as far as limited variants. The kickstarter peeps were promised an exclusive color, so we had to keep one to be only them. we had quite a few more POs issued from our distro for retail so this was the best we could make it. we will most definitely make others available if they aren't all taken up by stores

sorry guys, we worked this out as fair as we could. i always try to keep everyone as happy as possible as far as limited variants. The kickstarter peeps were promised an exclusive color, so we had to keep one to be only them. we had quite a few more POs issued from our distro for retail so this was the best we could make it. we will most definitely make others available if they aren't all taken up by stores

I still thank you for keeping the Kickstarter one limited to Kickstarters only... That is the saving grace! Good luck with the release! If I had extra money to spend, I'd give it to ya... sadly, I do not. =[