Insanity Workout

@yocaseycasey why do you have to be such a dick about everything? just stop acting like a child and suck it up. People are allowed to post without fear of some gormless idiot responding because they are a pathetic child, just take it elsewhere or back off

A) My initial post was 50% sarcasm and 50% knowing you would blow a gasket and give me a reaction.

B) The only problem I have with you is your stupid daily bumps of three different for-sale threads trying to sell stuff that nobody is interested in.

C) You're a poop-head.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dizwod

3 posts? You can't even count can you. 1 + 0 is 1 and that's how many posts your just a cry baby because I wouldn't sell them to you. And if nobody wants them how come they being sold? People must want them if I've made a fortune so far.

My goal is within the month following the end of the program to be able to complete 10 miles running. I'd like to do a marathon eventually...

If you want to get better at running.......you should.......run.

Workouts like these will not make you a better runner. Maybe short distances, but nothing like 10 miles or even close to a marathon.

My goal is within the month following the end of the program to be able to complete 10 miles running. I'd like to do a marathon eventually...

If you want to get better at running.......you should.......run.

Workouts like these will not make you a better runner. Maybe short distances, but nothing like 10 miles or even close to a marathon.

Please read my post again. My goal within the "next month", would mean that I am going to start training by running immediately following this program. That means I will be working on building up my endurance to do so.

So thank you, I....will.....run.

In month 2, and I started tracking my workouts with a heart rate monitor/calorie counter.

Yesterday was Plyometrics (1hr workout) with 800 calories burned.

Today was Cardio Conditioning (45 mins) with 700 calories burned.

Anyone else ready to try this yet? I'd love to help motivate/push you through it. Start living healthier!

ahah I'm just fudging around on seirous note I did do that P90x shit for a little bit.

I found rugby training to have better results for toning and bulking. It is intense cardio based on a body mass ( 6'6" 265lbs) so the result is thighs the size of my former size 31 waist lol

over 4months I put on 90lbs, it was almost as sick as my stretch marks lol

In month 2, and I started tracking my workouts with a heart rate monitor/calorie counter.

Anyone else ready to try this yet? I'd love to help motivate/push you through it. Start living healthier!

i just finished my day 1 fit test today and oh my lord, what did i get myself into. i considered myself to be pretty fit for my size (5'10 159lbs, go to the gym about 3 times a week) but during some tests i could only do like 13 when shaun t's homies said they were doing 48 on their day 1. how was your day 1?

and how many days into the program did it take for the exercises to become less challenging so you could do more of them effectively?

one last thing. are you taking any supplements and/or protein while your doing this program? thanks

i just finished my day 1 fit test today and oh my lord, what did i get myself into. i considered myself to be pretty fit for my size (5'10 159lbs, go to the gym about 3 times a week) but during some tests i could only do like 13 when shaun t's homies said they were doing 48 on their day 1. how was your day 1?

and how many days into the program did it take for the exercises to become less challenging so you could do more of them effectively?

one last thing. are you taking any supplements and/or protein while your doing this program? thanks

I know what you mean I was the same.

Im on my 2nd week now.... and the warm up gets easier but tryign to watch the TV to see what they doing whilst doing it is difficult but you start to remeber what they are going to do each time.

I injured myself over the weekend doing a boxing class so this is going to hinder my progress for insanity this week :( however I will continue with my push up challenge :S

Yeah my very first fit test was a shocker for me. During the cool down stretch at the end I had to run outside to vomit, haha.

My day 1 was probably just as bad as yours. By the end I was a wreck, and the next day I was retardedly sore. Over the next two or three days the incredible sorness finally went away.

The exercises are going to be really challenging the whole way through. I felt like I started to get better at them towards the end of the first month, but then I started the second month and it kicked my ass all over again.

I am taking two different supplements for this. My pre-workout is called SuperPump MAX, and my post-workout is P90X Results and Recovery formula.

All I can say is that it is difficult and you will be sore, but stick with it and you will see results and start feeling better. Calculate your caloric intake needs to make sure you're fueling yourself enough. I am burning between 700-900 calories per workout and eating about 3200 calories a day.

Also regarding the Fit Test, my results haven't been overwhelming at all. I've only done slightly better in most areas and in a couple I did the same. I have my next fit test in a few days and I am confident I will have a large improvement.

My worst area was the switch kicks. Now in month 2 switch kicks are a part of the warm up so I've gotten much better there.

I will be doing the fitness test later today. Needless to say, I'm kind of scared.

Where do you buy your supplements online?

Don't be scared, just lay it all out on the line! Just make sure you have fueled yourself properly.

I buy SuperPump on bodybuilding.com and the P90X R+R on teambeachbody.com

They are a bit pricey.

What supplements do you guys recommend? I’ve never had any of these before and I know most are for people wanting to bulk up and not necessarily for Cardio based routines.

Any advice if appreciated :)

Check my above post for what I am using. The pre-workout is to help you power through the workout. It's got quite a bit of caffeine. The post-workout is meant for muscle repair, and replacement of all the stuff your body loses during the workout.

Try going to bodybuilding.com and looking up pre/post workout products and read the reviews on them. Most people will tell you what they are using it for, whether it's for weight training/bulking up/cardio/etc.

What supplements do you guys recommend? I’ve never had any of these before and I know most are for people wanting to bulk up and not necessarily for Cardio based routines.

Any advice if appreciated :)

Check my above post for what I am using. The pre-workout is to help you power through the workout. It's got quite a bit of caffeine. The post-workout is meant for muscle repair, and replacement of all the stuff your body loses during the workout.

Try going to bodybuilding.com and looking up pre/post workout products and read the reviews on them. Most people will tell you what they are using it for, whether it's for weight training/bulking up/cardio/etc.

Cheers I will take a butchers :)

thanks for the advice guys and you weren't kidding... im sore as dick today! calf's and lower back are hell right now. are you sticking with the advised diet or doing your own thing? and are you noticing that your losing weight? or the weights gone up, but in lean muscle?

ive been using bodybuilding.com too for about a year now and i love them. always fast shipping and great prices.

i need to check out that post workout recovery supplement. im only on gold standard whey protein. i have some N.O.-explode i use before the gym but didn't think about using it before insanity. im definitely going to need it to get me thru todays workout.

thanks for the advice guys and you weren't kidding... im sore as dick today! calf's and lower back are hell right now. are you sticking with the advised diet or doing your own thing? and are you noticing that your losing weight? or the weights gone up, but in lean muscle?

ive been using bodybuilding.com too for about a year now and i love them. always fast shipping and great prices.

i need to check out that post workout recovery supplement. im only on gold standard whey protein. i have some N.O.-explode i use before the gym but didn't think about using it before insanity. im definitely going to need it to get me thru todays workout.

I am doing my own thing diet-wise. The only thing I really used the nutrition guide for was to calculate how much I should be eating.

As far as my normal daily food routine goes:

8am -Breakfast - Shakeology shake and a banana

10am -Snack - PB+J on whole wheat bread and whole grain wheat thins

12pm -Lunch - Grilled chicken sandwhich and carrots

2pm -Snack - PB+J on whole wheat bread and whole grain wheat thins

4pm -Snack - Nature Valley Bar and banana

I am doing the several small daily meals plan to keep my metabolism up. It would probably be boring to most people, but I am ok eating the same shit everyday.

As far as weightloss, I have lost basically nothing. I have slimmed down but stayed the same weight. I would attribute this to the lean muscle build. I've start to see my ab lines coming in, biceps/triceps have gotten bigger and my quads are ridiculous now.

thats awesome dude. thanks for the food/time breakdown.

it's cool of you to give advice to the rest of us who are just starting out. the program is very intimidating and after my day 1 experience, im ready to stay fuck this, but knowing it gets better by the end of the week will motivate me enough to finish this. i'll keep checking this thread to see how others are doing and reporting my updates.