Will they ever press TRUST COMPANY's TLPON??

I saw this band open up for Tub Ring once...I got this album at my radio show and they were like a radio friendly helmet, right?

Yeah, sorta. They were like a slightly better version of Warped Tour-friendly nü-metal, but at the end of the day, they were still Warped Tour-friendly nü-metal.

I saw this band open up for Tub Ring once...I got this album at my radio show and they were like a radio friendly helmet, right?

Yeah, sorta. They were like a slightly better version of Warped Tour-friendly nü-metal, but at the end of the day, they were still Warped Tour-friendly nü-metal.

that sounds about right

There is a serious problem with this board lately.

lol ever since i started coming on to this website, ive met some of the cockiest and rude people on the planet lol who would have known they all listen to vinyl!

What do you expect with comments like this?

just curious, Did anyone elses skip really bad? its crazy, 6 out of 12 songs skip on mine, its the only vinyl i own that is this bad. most of my hot topic vinyl have one or two small skips. im seriously thinking about trashing it. biggest waste of money.

Note the record is The Artist In The Ambulance. Turntable from Urban Outfitters! ;D