Jack White Tri-Colors for Sixteen Saltines @ SXSW

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jack-White-Sixteen-Saltines-Tri-Color-Third-Man-Records-SXSW-RRS-FREE-SHIP-/300680226725?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item4601f027a5#ht_500wt_949

That didn't take too long. Awesome guy to sell his EXTRA copy: "The copy in the photo is mine. Yours will not have been taken out of the sleeve by myself. Will come with TMR bag and Rolling Record Store receipt."

***Also, maybe because my 300th post was about something to do with THIRD Man Records, I will be getting a tri in the mail...That's how it works, right?

I ran from one side of sixth street to another (2 miles) in record speed and was the tenth person in line for a tri. I don't think they would sell more than one to me though.

Awesome. This should be a scene in a movie. Who would you like to be starring as you? Jack White will be played by a later years Michael Jackson impersonator.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jack-White-Sixteen-Saltines-Tri-Color-Third-Man-Records-SXSW-RRS-FREE-SHIP-/3006 80226725?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item4601f027a5#ht_500wt_949

That didn't take too long.

bahahaha, please, if you're the seller and you're reading this, speak up. I dunno, I'm almost impressed @ the speed in which people can get a record on eBay.

You can post to ebay on your phone now with the app so it's super simple and easy

oh i know, but i still think it's funny. You can't take getting a record like this (or having a remotely fair chance) too seriously, so ya might as well laugh. I was just hoping the dude saw this thread, and sprinted to A) to where the record was being sold, and then ran even faster to B) eBay.

c'mon, I know you're readin this tredicientertainment. Own It!

As a huge JW fan, I would never sell one of these if I had it. However, if I knew about this, was in the right place at the right time, and didn't care for JW at all, I can't tell you I wouldn't be tempted to pick one up for $15 If I could quickly turn it into 400. I'm just being honest. But like I said, as a fan, I'd be keeping it. I got a love I interruption Tri in Chicago, and I'd have to come under some really tough times to sell it. I'd consider trading it for a Tri I'd want even more, but there wouldn't be many.