Inaugural Dicksworth is for the Children FREE LPs

Hidy Ho,

Announcing the inaugural first annual semi-regular quarterly Dicksworth is for the Children FREE record giveaway. I've had a lot of fun here the last week. Now its my time to pay it forward. First 5 people to message me their address will receive a free LP. 6-10 receive a free 7". #11 gets naked pictures of my ex-girlfriend. If you hate LPs, 7"s, & nudes, I will send you a book. Get your learn on. Ready set go.

On a serious note (not that the free records aren't serious), http://ktmf.org/ Justice for Kelly Thomas

I spent way too much time & energy on this. Money too. Ha! A lot of people want the nudes. Me too. The current gf was hoovering around, so I can't post the ex yet. Stay tuned. And now the tracking info for 9 packages I sent this morning. Everyone got an LP & 7" or some combo like that.

Andrew TR#9449011201080464936467

EG TR#9449011201080464935798

Steph TR#9449011201080464934227

Paul TR#9449011201080464939598

Chris TR#9449011201080464606384

Billy TR#9449011201080464607398

Kris TR#9449011201080464602546

Greg TR#9449011201080464930847

Dylan TR#9449011201080464937938

Hope you enjoy them. Can't wait to see them on eBay :) Record flipping is wrong (HA!). Dicksworth is for the children. Train, say your prayers, & eat your vitamins.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':ych3ycav]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':ych3ycav]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

thats sad. first time hearing this

Definitely. I spent many weekends last year protesting in front of FPD. The department is extremely fucked up. That is a serious issue, not record flipping.

Oh shit, we have probably ran into each other. I lived around the corner from the police station and was there several weekends last year myself protesting.

Glad people have forgotten Kelly Thomas' story and it's still something people are talking about.

http://kellythomastimeline.wordpress.com/

This is a timeline of events I put together back in the day during my obsession. I stopped updating it, but there is a play by play of what went down.

Skimmed over this, very fucked up. What's more fucked up is how this sort of police brutality and the amount of illegal activity cops get away with is nothing new. Sometime last year a cop in a nearby county either molested some girl or was soliciting sex with an underage girl and the only thing that happened was he lost his job. Cops being above the law will never cease to infuriate me.

I am looking forward to the record though, no clue what to expect.

http://kellythomastimeline.wordpress.com/

This is a timeline of events I put together back in the day during my obsession. I stopped updating it, but there is a play by play of what went down.

Skimmed over this, very fucked up. What's more fucked up is how this sort of police brutality and the amount of illegal activity cops get away with is nothing new. Sometime last year a cop in a nearby county either molested some girl or was soliciting sex with an underage girl and the only thing that happened was he lost his job. Cops being above the law will never cease to infuriate me.

I am looking forward to the record though, no clue what to expect.[/quote

It's sad how easily a lot of this type of stuff gets swept under rugs too.

That whole Kelly Thomas thing is really sad. It was the only thing on the news for like a week and now you never hear anything about it. Fucked up shit, man.

It doesn't help that they keep pushing back the court date for the two cops in custody. The longer they wait the less people are going to care and eventually the DA will push through a cheap plea agreement and they'll walk.

That whole Kelly Thomas thing is really sad. It was the only thing on the news for like a week and now you never hear anything about it. Fucked up shit, man.

It doesn't help that they keep pushing back the court date for the two cops in custody. The longer they wait the less people are going to care and eventually the DA will push through a cheap plea agreement and they'll walk.

Exactly. I have no faith in the justice system. And how screwed up is it that all the police unions across the state & country are paying for these cold-blooded killer's lawyers. I see extremely startling similarities to the Marine who was killed in San Clemente & the Trayvon Martin murder. Lets throw as much dirt as possible on the victims. Makes me fucking sick.

Your town has four cops that aren't even being charged despite being present and in some cases helping with the clean-up. You had a Chief that also let these beasts view the surveillance footage that is magically almost useless, despite being a high-tech system, prior to filing their reports. It is a messed up case. It is a hard job to be a good Police so I can understand some errors but these guys are straight animals that shouldn't be allowed on the streets.

In NYC we have cop who got off on BS from being convicted of rape. He's going down for the assault but is simply isn't enough. If this guy didn't have a badge he'd be in prison for life.