Angels & Airwaves - LOVE PT I & II Package $60

I went to the AVA website to the contact section and put the subject as other. The email they responded from was [email protected]. Hope that helps

What email did you write to? I still have not gotten a response about my damage and I told them I could provide pictures upon request!

Here are my emails

me #1: My Angels and Airwaves Gold Package Vinyl just arrived and the jackets are all damaged. please contact me

Modlife #1: I'm sorry to hear about this.  Would you mind sending us some photos of the damage?

Me #2: Thank you for the response.

I attached 5 photos showing damage to both records. When the package arrived at my door all 4 corners were exposed out of the package and not well protected.

Modlife #2: Thanks for the photos- 

Unfortunately, we cannot control how the packages are handled once they leave our warehouse and are in the hands of the shipping companies. We produced a limited amount of vinyl, so we want to make sure everyone who paid for one receives it. We will be contacting you by the week of Sept 10th regarding a solution to the damage.

Me #3: Thanks.

I know you can not control how packages are handled once they leave your warehouse but your employees who package these records can control how safe they are packed. No bubble wrap was used. No extra cardboard was used for support. The box was too small for these records. There are many ways to keep records safe in the mail.

I will be looking forward to your email the week of September 10th.

Yup just got the exact same email.

Hey Greg -

Thanks for the photos.

Unfortunately, we cannot control how the packages are handled once they leave our warehouse and are in the hands of the shipping companies. We produced a limited amount of vinyl, so we want to make sure everyone who paid for one receives it. Once I have your photos, we will be contacting you by the week of Sept 10th regarding a solution to the damage.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

KT | Modlife Customer Service

Well im done waiting im opening my records. Shit for all I know they could be broken. Now we gotta wait...again

Just heard back

"I apologize, I was out of the office and I thought my supervisor had responded to you.  For some reason your name didn't end up on our final list.  But I just processed and shipped your records for you.  They'll be picked up by UPS tomorrow and you should have them soon. "

That's really unprofessional but oh well shit happens I guess. I ended up replying to the personal email I talked to when I first signed up and got an email back right away.

Just heard back

"I apologize, I was out of the office and I thought my supervisor had responded to you. For some reason your name didn't end up on our final list. But I just processed and shipped your records for you. They'll be picked up by UPS tomorrow and you should have them soon. "

That's really unprofessional but oh well shit happens I guess. I ended up replying to the personal email I talked to when I first signed up and got an email back right away.

I was kind of right! haha. Glad you're getting your records but lame that it took so long.