PO: Harvard- The Inevitable and I w/dvd via ETR

It's awesome that people are getting into Native Trash too - I have some white t-shirts printed with a rainbow of inks in a split fountain method that I haven't put up in my webstore yet. If anyone wants one let me know, only $10 + shipping

Pics? And I found Native Trash right after I found Harvard, and got into them then. I love my EP 7". :D But. I NEED Harvard.

you know Patrick is in NT right?

Pics? And I found Native Trash right after I found Harvard, and got into them then. I love my EP 7". :D But. I NEED Harvard.

its coming my man, whats your order #?

My order number is 483597, i ordered that shit as soon as it when up at 11:30am so i know i was one of the first i'm just far away from NY. not too worried about it

My order number is 483597, i ordered that shit as soon as it when up at 11:30am so i know i was one of the first i'm just far away from NY. not too worried about it

Your order was either packed up today or mailed out earlier today, i dont remember but i definitely remember seeing your name in the last 24 hours and its marked as shipped in the store log.

Yep! And my order number is 486850

Got mine today, it looks amazing! Unfortunately I was unable to listen today.

same, didn't have the time. hopin to tonight. i did have a moment to snap and share a picture, though. cannot stop looking at it

[image]

thats a good one!

Ive noticed the interesting mixes are all on the c/d side for some reason, wonder why

thats a good one!

Ive noticed the interesting mixes are all on the c/d side for some reason, wonder why

True. My A/B is (while still gorgeous) far less attractive than my C/D. I love the yellow that snuck in, was that the orig base color of the wax? It looks that way, with blue green red etc dripped in.

anyway it's definitely in my top 5 (and possibly top 3) best looking pieces of wax for sure. can't wait to listen

The Lights Resolve Records Just came in for those who care, they came out really nice. The cover has cool reflective silver ink and as mentioned earlier in the thread, they are all reverse playback(Plays/Spins from center to the outside).

I will be putting up 50 of the blue/blue variant of Harvard next week along with whatever are left of the lights resolve albums after their vinyl release show this weekend. We had 150 or so pre orders and we split the pressing(/300 total) so i figure we should each have around 50 left after their two shows this weekend

For those who havent heard them, a few tracks are up at http://www.lightsresolve.com/site/

As mentioned earlier in the thread, these will be $15 for the vinyl, download card w/unreleased track & cd copy of this album

[image]

[image]

got mine today which was super surprising and i love that. both my A/B C/D are pretty uniform and look exactly the same. i actually like that but that's me.

i'm also super weird when it comes to the smell of paper (ie comic book paper and novels and such) and i love the way the jacket smells. weird i know but i like it. can't wait to spin this when i get home

got mine today which was super surprising and i love that. both my A/B C/D are pretty uniform and look exactly the same. i actually like that but that's me.

i'm also super weird when it comes to the smell of paper (ie comic book paper and novels and such) and i love the way the jacket smells. weird i know but i like it. can't wait to spin this when i get home

no i totally agree, when i first got them i thought to myself this is how a record should smell. It has a legit old school cardboard aroma to it for sure

do you know what HT's will have the blue copies? and when?

i was waiting to get paid and it sold out =[

should have let me know man, i would have gladly picked another one up for you.

damn, its all good man. i appreciate it though!

i'll just get the blue one when it comes out

EDIT: if anyone has an extra of the splatter let me know, i will totally buy it