PO: Harvard- The Inevitable and I w/dvd via ETR

I just bought the last one... shipping is a bit expensive abroad (being a large package) but I know I'd feel bad with myself letting this one go... awesome record!

I hope I really got it and it didn't oversold or something, that will really bum me out...

Yeah the price is what really kept me on the fence on this one, figured I'd wait to see what would happen. Glad I was checking the site today.

Glad I pulled the trigger on this a couple days ago, I would be bummin hard if I missed out on the sea green. Also picked up a Native Trash 7" (orange jacket).

Anybody else holding off on listening til they get their LP? I honestly haven't listened since long before the official announcement was made

Glad I pulled the trigger on this a couple days ago, I would be bummin hard if I missed out on the sea green. Also picked up a Native Trash 7" (orange jacket).

Anybody else holding off on listening til they get their LP? I honestly haven't listened since long before the official announcement was made

Thanks for supporting Native Trash! I'm trying my hardest to get a show together this summer so we can actually play those and some new songs live but it's so hard to find time to play

i picked up the Native Trash as well. was waiting for a new record from ETR so i wouldn't just be buying and paying for shipping on just a 7". i'm pumped for it

i picked up the Native Trash as well. was waiting for a new record from ETR so i wouldn't just be buying and paying for shipping on just a 7". i'm pumped for it

thats awesome, thanks so much.

We also have another release coming out next week which is another relatively small band but they have toured with Harvard a few times and are fucking AWESOME!

The album was recorded by Mike saphone who produced the first two brand new albums among other stuff and was mixed/mastered by Ryan Siegel who mixed/mastered glassjaw's latest coloring book ep.

This release is going to have "Reverse Playback" so it spins from the center label to the outside opposed to the opposite like most lp's.

Heres a link to some of their music, please note that this isnt in order of the tracklisting and the first track is not my favorite so skip around to check out what they really sound like.

http://soundcloud.com/lightsresolve - people who are fans of the 90's sound will dig this band

We also have another release coming out next week which is another relatively small band but they have toured with Harvard a few times and are fucking AWESOME!

The album was recorded by Mike saphone who produced the first two brand new albums among other stuff and was mixed/mastered by Ryan Siegel who mixed/mastered glassjaw's latest coloring book ep.

This release is going to have "Reverse Playback" so it spins from the center label to the outside opposed to the opposite like most lp's.

Heres a link to some of their music, please note that this isnt in order of the tracklisting and the first track is not my favorite so skip around to check out what they really sound like.

http://soundcloud.com/lightsresolve - people who are fans of the 90's sound will dig this band

you're right, i like what i'm hearing

Damn, I dig this a lot. Will probably have to pick this up too.

thanks man, they are gonna be on the cheap side. $15 for the vinyl w/download card(with reverse playback) & cd. The jacket has cool silver ink that should look sweet also

thanks man, they are gonna be on the cheap side. $15 for the vinyl w/download card(with reverse playback) & cd. The jacket has cool silver ink that should look sweet also

Sounds interesting. May pick this up and the Native Trash 7"

It's awesome that people are getting into Native Trash too - I have some white t-shirts printed with a rainbow of inks in a split fountain method that I haven't put up in my webstore yet. If anyone wants one let me know, only $10 + shipping

Pics? And I found Native Trash right after I found Harvard, and got into them then. I love my EP 7". :D But. I NEED Harvard.

It's awesome that people are getting into Native Trash too - I have some white t-shirts printed with a rainbow of inks in a split fountain method that I haven't put up in my webstore yet. If anyone wants one let me know, only $10 + shipping

Pics? And I found Native Trash right after I found Harvard, and got into them then. I love my EP 7". :D But. I NEED Harvard.

its coming my man, whats your order #?