PO: Harvard- The Inevitable and I w/dvd via ETR

im listening to that album on bandcamp right now and its damn good. the only thing thats holding me off from buying it: its $43 ppd to germany.

will any other (european?) distro be getting this? doesnt matter which variant

I'm exactly in the same boat...

def not this pressing. As i said earlier in this thread, we will have a package deal for the next album and the blue/blue copies of this pressing once the new album is released in the summer so for those who are on the fence because of international shipping then I would suggest waiting til then so shipping on both wont be as bad.

The new lp is going to be a single lp so prob under $40 for both albums w/dvd and $20 or so shipping for international orders . Dont know if that is more enticing but throwing it out there

so happy to see that this is selling well. used to play shows with these dudes. we all kind of figured they'd blow up one day, and i realize they certainly haven't "blown up", but they seem to be gaining momentum. just really stoked for them. such an incredible live band....

thats awesome, what band are/were you in?

Yea, they are starting to finally develop a nice buzz and underground following. We have a big announcement coming later this month along with the new album details so hopefully this is just the beginning

yo man, i looked into it and as long as you make it public, you can just share a link on dropbox without people having to sign up. would you be willing to do that? i ordered the record and want that but with rapidshare i KNOW it wont ever finish cause my internet cuts in and out at least twice daily.

yo man, i looked into it and as long as you make it public, you can just share a link on dropbox without people having to sign up. would you be willing to do that? i ordered the record and want that but with rapidshare i KNOW it wont ever finish cause my internet cuts in and out at least twice daily.

Agreed. I've done this before

This would be swell because I still have five and a half hours on my download and I wasted seven last night before the power went out. I feel like I'm back in 2001 with this DL speed. *Memories*

Could never get into these guys for some reason, but the badassery of the vinyl colour alone is really tempting me.

Same. I actually see the bassist all the time at Lee all the time at lunchbox records too. I think he is the bassist?

EDIT: And I have seen them live a few times too. Good live show, just not my cup of tea.