PO: Harvard- The Inevitable and I w/dvd via ETR

your gonna be selling tests for this album? or are you talking about the new one?

we will make a few tests from both albums available to the public, once i post pictures of the final jackets then whoever is interested can pm or email me and we can try to work something out.

Hey Ross, is it going to be much cheaper to order the combo package with the new album?

not MUCH cheaper. the new album will be a single lp so depending what kind of color variant options we choose and what not, i expect them be to $16.99 or so alone. That being said, a combo with the new album and inevitable and I w/ DVD I was planning to be under around $40 but all depends on the final details of the new lp. The artwork still isnt finished yet and evr has yet to set a release date so not sure what we are going to do for lp details until i see the colors in the artwork. Also heads up that most likely new album wont be out until the fall

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

For those interested...we put up 12 copies of the 180 gram black "tour" variant in our webstore. They have only been sold at the bands shows and lunchbox records in nc to this point so grab em while they can. They were limited to 100 copies and are the most limited variant available

any update on when the new record will be coming out approximately? i almost forgot about the vinyl and now you got me thinking about it again... cant wait for the bundle to come up haha

its out of my hands since it will be released through evr's distribution but a joint release with evr/etr. That being said, i was told to expect early 2013 release as of now.

As far as the bundle, since the album is going to be coming out later than expected we will most likely sell the blue/blue variant alone and make a second pressing with 3 more color variants(but no spot gloss on cover and wil be HRVRD from here on out, on the cover) to include in a package with a limited variant of the new album. Nothing is set in stone and i want to hear people's opinions so voice your opinion if your interested.

• 2 weeks later...

We have had an overwhelming demand for these over the past couple weeks since the band promoted them on facebook and announced that they will not be taking the tour variant (black /100) on their national tour next month and told us to sell the rest via our webstore so that being said. Since we have pre orders going up for 3 separate releases on friday and want people to be able to save on shipping

...we have put up the last 30 copies on black and final 75 copies on blue swirl in our webstore which will be the last copies available from the 1st pressing.

We will be making a second pressing late this year/early next once the new album has a street date but it will be slightly different options and will have "HRVRD" on the cover and not their original band name.

As planned we will still be making a package of the new album and "The inevitable and I" in a limited variant our of 100 once the new album is out but it will be from the second pressing.

Sorry for those who waited but we didnt plan for the new lp to be coming out so late, nor did we expect such large demand for the first pressing. Those interested, grab the final copies of the 1st pressing while you can!

Is there a PO page about the KevDev album you're releasing on Friday? I haven't seen any info on it.

nope....never officially announced it yet, just on vc in various threads

Gonna make a PO thread on friday with all the info but if you want specifics then shoot me a pm and ill let you know the pressing info early