PO: Harvard- The Inevitable and I w/dvd via ETR

kinda wish i didnt skip out on this release.

we will be putting up 50 of the blue/blue variant mid next week and hot topic will have 50 of the same variant in various locations across the country, one travis send me a store list then I will post it right away so you havent missed out yet my friend

we will be putting up 50 of the blue/blue variant mid next week and hot topic will have 50 of the same variant in various locations across the country, one travis send me a store list then I will post it right away so you havent missed out yet my friend

how will the package deal with their new album work? hope you will do it with just one variant of the new album and not force people to buy however many variants you decide to do. should be just the blue/blue of inevitable and i and one color of their new album.

are you still planning on doing a package with the blue/blue variant and new album?

how will the package deal with their new album work? hope you will do it with just one variant of the new album and not force people to buy however many variants you decide to do. should be just the blue/blue of inevitable and i and one color of their new album.

Yea, it will be the blue/blue variant and then the new album on a variant that will be probably /200(evr store will get 100 and I will put up my 100 in the package). The next album will be a pressing of 400 also, probably 100 on black for tour, then 200 in a package(other 100 prob to hot topic) and then 200 of a third variant to be sold alone in my webstore.

The new album is a single lp so it will be under $20 for sure depending what we decide to do. Most likely around $40 for the package. New album is looking like it will be sometime in august but we still have some other details to announce before a release date.

Yea, it will be the blue/blue variant and then the new album on a variant that will be probably /200(evr store will get 100 and I will put up my 100 in the package). The next album will be a pressing of 500 also, probably 100 on black for tour, then 100 in a package(other 100 to evr) and then 200 of a third variant to be sold alone in my webstore.

The new album is a single lp so it will be under $20 for sure depending what we decide to do. Most likely around $40 for the package. New album is looking like it will be sometime in august but we still have some other details to announce before a release date.

EVR store? so they jumped over to Equal Vision for the new album? did you just accidentally let some big news out of the bag or is that a typo?

Yea, it will be the blue/blue variant and then the new album on a variant that will be probably /200(evr store will get 100 and I will put up my 100 in the package). The next album will be a pressing of 500 also, probably 100 on black for tour, then 100 in a package(other 100 to evr) and then 200 of a third variant to be sold alone in my webstore.

EVR store? so they jumped over to Equal Vision for the new album? did you just accidentally let some big news out of the bag or is that a typo?

typo,I meant hot topic. So used to saying evr because of the last few releases( fall of troy and dustin kensrue). I fixed it, thanks for catching that

All Inevitable and I vinyl orders have been shipped out as of this morning, if yours has not arrived yet then they should be in hand by early next week or before, thanks to everyone for the support. We will be putting up some more in the Enjoy The Ride Records webstore next week as well we hot topic getting 50 sometime next week in stores around the country also

We havent came up with a definite design yet but im sure they will be awesome, whatever we come up with

I have no reason whatsoever to doubt Patrick's skills.

I'm thinking of hand water-coloring the blue background like the original artwork was done & splattering some red paint over it and then printing on top of that for these - haven't even started any of the process yet though