Look Mexico - So Crucialtine 12" LP (Remaining Copies)

Somebody mentioned this in the original Kickstarter thread but I wanted to give it a new thread.  Here are the details...

Look Mexico's first two EPs, "So Byzantine," & "The Crucial EP" available on vinyl for the first time! with new artwork from original drummer Joshua Mikel (shark guts designs)!

These are the leftover copies available from the Kickstarter.

http://holyhellrecords.storenvy.com/products/852703-look-mexico-so-crucialtine-12-lp

This kickstarter is raising money so we, the 4 musicians and 1 manager involved in Look Mexico, can put out So Crucialtine. In the 6/7 years since the EPs were released, one of the most constant questions we have been asked is when will they be available on vinyl. Kickstarter has given us a platform to be able to put them out with the help of our friends and fans, as opposed to letting a label handle it. All of the money invested will go to the production of the LP, which will include both the "So Byzantine" EP and "the Crucial EP," as well as a few remixes. The original artist will be re-imagining and updating his work, and we will have a few other goodies in it as well.

Thank you so much for your support, this band has been around since 2005 and these last 7 years could not have happened without the wonderful fans we have, your attendance at shows, attentiveness to the music, and overall rad existence is the driving force behind us continuing to play. The past few years have been awesome and trying, between vans blowing up, moving, debt, and the other wonderful complexities that come with being in a band, you the fans are a constant reminder of why we do it. WE LOVE YOU!

- Slate, Smith, Matt, Nick & Kylewilliam.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1636486757/look-mexico-so-crucialtine-12?ref=recently_launched

$20 gets you a signed copy + digital copy.

Edit: According to a Facebook response by the band "We haven't figured out the color specifics yet, but if we do limited colors, those will go to the kickstarter people first, absolutely!"

How much should I add if I want this to be shipped overseas (Europe)?

The shipping costs is included regardless of what bracket you choose (given a physical reward is included). If you feel like you should give more and want to help Look Mexico than go with like the $50/$30 option. I don't think they'll be bummed out someone from overseas supports their Kickstarter and have probably taken all shipping costs into consideration.

hey everyone! so all kickstarter backers get an exclusive colour, we will make as many of said colour as there are backers. also, shitty rambo is spot on, you don't need to add any, but doing the 30/50 dolar option WOULD help out a bit more, as shipping is pretty expensive. mostly we are all jsut stoked people are interested in helping!

Somebody backed up the $750 pledge?! is that for real?

Seriously? You're loaded and are that stoked, eh? You get the whole dealio, a private show, a song, a signed copy of the record, a test press, a digital copy, an acoustic song, AND we will put your face on the back of the record under whatever name you want.

Wow... looks like this kickstarter's heading the right way... and there's no reason why shouldn't it.

Somebody backed up the $750 pledge?! is that for real?
Seriously? You're loaded and are that stoked, eh? You get the whole dealio, a private show, a song, a signed copy of the record, a test press, a digital copy, an acoustic song, AND we will put your face on the back of the record under whatever name you want.

Wow... looks like this kickstarter's heading the right way... and there's no reason why shouldn't it.

Shit, if I won the Mega Millions I would have went for this lol

Update:

thank you to everyone who has supported our project, early this morning we reached our goal and we couldn't be more excited. kickstarter does not have a limit, so if you want to decide to back the project, you still can! also, i wanted to let everyone who has backed know that we are making an EXCLUSIVE colour of vinyl just for people who have backed us, so if there are 70 donations, the colour will be limited to 70 pieces. yay!

thanks again everyone! this project is going to rule!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...