Look Mexico - So Crucialtine 12" LP (Remaining Copies)

• 2 months later...

http://holyhellrecords.storenvy.com/products/852703-look-mexico-so-crucialtine-12-lp

"Alrighty everybody! After some delays and waiting, we are happy to announce So Crucialtine is officially available for your ordering pleasure! The remaining copies are up at the link below, snag one while they are available!"

~ Look Mexico via FaceBook

^^Useful bump!

Somebody mentioned this in the original Kickstarter thread but I wanted to give it a new thread.  Here are the details...

Look Mexico's first two EPs, "So Byzantine," & "The Crucial EP" available on vinyl for the first time! with new artwork from original drummer Joshua Mikel (shark guts designs)!

These are the leftover copies available from the Kickstarter.

http://holyhellrecords.storenvy.com/products/852703-look-mexico-so-crucialtine-12-lp

This really pisses me off that they promised this to kickstarter only for $15 and now pull this bullshit.

As I recall, the Kickstarter only had about 150 backers, so of course they pressed more than that. I don't generally do Kickstarter, so I'm happy the remaining copies are for sale.

But no, you're right, this is a total outrage. You should write a strongly worded email demanding your three dollar refund.

As I recall, the Kickstarter only had about 150 backers, so of course they pressed more than that. I don't generally do Kickstarter, so I'm happy the remaining copies are for sale.

But no, you're right, this is a total outrage. You should write a strongly worded email demanding your three dollar refund.

Unless I'm mistaken the kickstarter price included shipping.