circle takes the square kickstarter

band sucks. not just as musicians, but as human beings. fuck 'em.

Why? Do you have an example?

alright...

booked them a couple times, one time they stole food from the venue and I got the heat for it and another time they ran over their set (had to be out of the venue by 10, noise ordinance) aware of this, they continued to play and get the cops called on us. fun times.

Why? Do you have an example?

alright...

booked them a couple times, one time they stole food from the venue and I got the heat for it and another time they ran over their set (had to be out of the venue by 10, noise ordinance) aware of this, they continued to play and get the cops called on us. fun times.

Dang, man. That sucks. Never met them nor have i seen them live, so that's why i asked.

• 3 months later...

alright...

haha the running over the set + your username made me chuckle.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally an update on this:

"Update on Decompositions! Starting tomorrow night, the full length digital version will be available for pay-what-you-like for a limited time. You are all encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity to get our new album for free, or whatever you feel like paying. We'll do this until pre-orders for vinyl/CD/bundles are up in January. More details to come! Big Circle Hugs, CTTS"