Have Heart Ruler 7" Auction

jerseydave77

As promised:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320884469973#ht_680wt_1050

From my Listing:

Here it is - the instantly infamous Have Heart 7" ruler. Bridge Nine pulled a fast one to put it kindly but if you're looking I'm sure you know the story. There were 500 of these made and only 100 on blue. This is #91/100.

I placed my order to get what I thought would be a record but that didn't pan out so now I'm looking to get back my money and have some fun at the same time so read carefully.

- At $10 you get a free mystery 7" record or CD with this ruler. If you get a cd I swear it won't be that damn Energy album either since anyone who's ordered from B9 has 5 already. If it is a 7" you also won't get a 7" stack of say my tax records - no you'll get a vinyl record with actual music on it. No trick.

- At $15 you get a free LP instead. By LP I mean a vinyl record. You won't get membership in the Libertarian Party nor will it be some crappy Linkin Park item.

- Anything over $15 will be donated to charity. I am supporters of the chimp sanctuary Save The Chimps in Florida. If this goes for $25 - $10 goes to the chimps and you get the above reward.

- If by some ridiculous miracle this goes for $50 I will reward the buyers generosity by donating every single penny to STC and you will get the Ruler and LP. I'll toss in a poster or two or some other fun reward as well.

Ha ha. I really hope everyone realizes it is being resold for charity. I want to turn a joke I didn't find so funny into a positive.

Hey, if anyone knows the folks over at B9 maybe you could put in a word about having them match the donation.

I've decided that regardless of what this sells for 100% goes to Save the Chimps and my offer that if we hit high enough I will fill in the difference to sponsor a chimp for a year in the name of B9/VC. Also, at $100 (I know that won't happen) I'll give the buyer a Test Press of workshed records Headfirst "The Enemy" lp as an extra bonus.

I just don't want to be painted as doing this for the wrong reasons.

Last bump today: 1028 views. 102 watchers. This means that at least three people without one are watching.

I decided that there is no minimum, all money goes to charity and the surprise items are all determined. I promise someone will get a pretty nice package so toss in a bid if you feel so inclined.