glassjaw irving plaza NYC 7/8

i know there are a lot of gj fans here, thought i would share despite that there is no vinyl involved...

"In commemoration of its 10 year anniversary, we are offering this limited edition Worship and Tribute Starter snap-back hat and permission to enter our Irving Plaza Show on July 8th 2012. Limited to 93 fucking hats/tickets - these will not be repressed."

I really hope there will be more tickets, like a regular sale without the hat. Though knowing GJ, that's probably not gonna happen, or the tickets will go up at an incredibly inconvenient time.

there will be more tickets..the show is at irving plaza. No way in hell are they going to have a show there for just 93 people. lol

so after reading the fine print it turns out that the hat/ticket bundle does not include any physical tickets but rather you get your name on the guest list instead. i highly doubt they will allow those tickets to be transferable so if i can't go to the show looks like i paid $70 for a shitty snapback. great.

so after reading the fine print it turns out that the hat/ticket bundle does not include any physical tickets but rather you get your name on the guest list instead. i highly doubt they will allow those tickets to be transferable so if i can't go to the show looks like i paid $70 for a shitty snapback. great.

I have no doubt in my mind that you could sell the hat for well more than you paid.