Whatup childhood?

Guest thankyoubasedgod

Those games always sucked so much ass but were so much fun for some reason. I think the sound effects had something to do with that.

Off topic from the hand held games, but because it was posted above, I think Sonic 2 for the Sega Genesis is probably one of my most play childhood games besides Pokemon Red and Blue versions. The Genesis was the shit. Had everything from Earthworm Jim, to TMNT to Streets of Rage.

I had a WWF one...I think this is it:

[image]

I recently found my Sega Dreamcast and my Sega Genesis, which was cool. The DC fired right up and I got my NFL 2k1 on. The SG needs power and video cables, but it should work once I find those items.

Those games always sucked so much ass but were so much fun for some reason. I think the sound effects had something to do with that.

Off topic from the hand held games, but because it was posted above, I think Sonic 2 for the Sega Genesis is probably one of my most play childhood games besides Pokemon Red and Blue versions. The Genesis was the shit. Had everything from Earthworm Jim, to TMNT to Streets of Rage.

I never had a genesis, but I totally played the hell out of Sonic 2 on the Gamegear...which was an entirely different game than the genesis one. Not sure whey they even named it sonic 2.

Guest thankyoubasedgod

I never had a genesis, but I totally played the hell out of Sonic 2 on the Gamegear...which was an entirely different game than the genesis one. Not sure whey they even named it sonic 2.

Yessssss, had that shit too! Was clunky as fuck. I remember I would bring it to school with me in like 2nd/3rd grade and kids had no idea wtf it was.

[image]

this thread got me excited, and took awhile to find this...i had this, and loved it...they should make these again

[image]

Holy shit!!!! I had that too. I completely forgot about that.

A big +1 heading your way.

i was the only one out of my friends that had one, no one knew about those...granted my 8th grade class was only 24 students, but still working headlights!

this thread got me excited, and took awhile to find this...i had this, and loved it...they should make these again

[image]

I'm 31. I've been driving for half my life. I have a car.

I WANT ONE OF THESE TO PLAY RIGHT NOW!

i feel the exact same way. i can still remember playing with this. such a fun toy.