FS: Deja Entendu Illustrations/prints

jeffbo

So Im an up and coming illustrator here in portland and I was given an assignment to illustrate 3 songs/poems of my liking. Naturally, I chose Brand New's Deja Entendu. I'm sure you're familiar

[image]

I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light by Door to the Sun, on Flickr

[image]

The Boy Who Blocked his own shot by Door to the Sun, on Flickr

[image]

Guernica by Door to the Sun, on Flickr

They'd be printed on "16x"20 Moab Entrada and signed. If I garner enough interest/orders ill make a run and number them accordingly

$15 a print or the whole series for $40.

They'd be mailed in sturdy-ass poster tube the right way.

Even if you don't want to buy, some critique from fans would be IMMENSELY APPRECIATED. While making these, I mostly had my friends and fans like you guys in mind. It was an intense process let me tell you.

Thanks for looking!

Not sure if i like the dude (i realize that is the majority of the picture) in the three pictures. Everything else is really cool. I dig the colors a lot.

I was trying my best to stray from the heavy handed brand-new-lyric-imagery when making these thumbs. The best device I could think of was the boy since hes basically present in every song(the other theme wouldve been a crown, but that seemed too boring). He was a good launching pad to build the lyrical scenery around