Do you ever dream of someone repeatedly?

I have this particular ex-girlfriend that seems to haunt me in my dreams roughly once a year. No other reoccurring people, just her. It's weird because she means absolutely nothing to me and our relationship wasn't one of my more significant ones to begin with. The only thing that makes her stand out from any other relationship is that she basically toyed with me, which caused more psychological damage than being heartbroken.

This was roughly 8 years ago and I've been with the love of my life for 5 years now, so I hate how this bitch seems to visit me every now and then.

Anyone experience this?

A bunch of my records and music I listen to are related to my ex-gf. It sucks when you had a bad breakup and youre trying not to remember them.

I had a dream last night and she randomly appeared in it. I woke up immediately when I saw her because I didn't want to know what happens after, good or bad.

To conclude, she appears in my dreams about 1-3 times/month. It used to be worse but we've been broken up since '07 and I've been doing whatever the fuck I want. I wish the Men in Black could just erase my memories of her.

I never had a dream of an ex. But for some reason I always have dreams of me dying and more so my teeth rotting out from my jaw about twice a week.

My favorite dream (that I may have died in? still waiting for part 2.) Is when this Apartment building I used to hang out with these girls in was under attack from a horde of Zombies. It started off with waking up in one of their beds because the Zombies derailed the train that passed through the middle of this 4 piece building. It took out the neighbors complex completely and reduced the parking lot to a steaming piece of rubble. From there I walked outside with my trusty S&W 9mm w/ 2 clips and started unloading on these giant ass zombies. After using my full clips (16 a clip + 1 in the chamber = 33 bullets.) I met a Zombie brute who tossed me from the burning wreckage into the 2nd floor where all I had was my Chrome messenger bag, a pair of Doc Marten 14 eyelets, and an iPhone. With the iPhone I called an airstrike with my US military Airstrike App, the bombs burst onto the Dry Cleaning building located outside of the apartments. Turns out that this building was a main fueline for the Apartments gas heaters and it killed everyone that was in the general area that wasent lying dead and mangled on the pavement. All I remember is rising from the ashes and quoting duke nukem.....then I woke up :/

It was badass and I hope I can finish this dream off someday. It sure beats having dreams of decaying while living :/

i literally remember a few dreams every night. my girl and i are usually in them. some are good, some are terrible. last night, in my dream, she convinced me that we should go back and finish high school. we went back and she registered and went to class and as i was registering i realized i was 26 and that i finished high school a long time ago. i basically said fuck you to the staff and sat in the teachers lounge with some hot teachers and we watched baracka. one of them asked me what we were watching and i woke up and yelled "GUANA!" this in turn woke up my girlfriend and she was like "what?" and i was like, "i meant baracka" and rolled over and went back to sleep.

I never had a dream of an ex. But for some reason I always have dreams of me dying and more so my teeth rotting out from my jaw about twice a week.

I used to have those dreams so much that I ended up looking it up... apparently it means you're worried about your financial future/security.

EDIT: The dreams about your teeth falling out

Thanks for not misunderstanding this as an ex-girlfriend thread.

BTW, dreams about teeth falling out are thought to be warings of death. Good luck.

I consistently have dreams about my teeth falling out also, usually they will be chipping or cracking in the dream and eventually all my teeth just rot out of my mouth. Though I think it has to do with the fact that I knocked my two front teeth out when I was really young so I've had a bunch of orthodontic and cosmetic dentistry done throughout my life. They are seriously the only reoccuring dreams I ever have though.

Thanks for not misunderstanding this as an ex-girlfriend thread.

BTW, dreams about teeth falling out are thought to be warings of death. Good luck.

I consistently have dreams about my teeth falling out also, usually they will be chipping or cracking in the dream and eventually all my teeth just rot out of my mouth. Though I think it has to do with the fact that I knocked my two front teeth out when I was really young so I've had a bunch of orthodontic and cosmetic dentistry done throughout my life. They are seriously the only reoccuring dreams I ever have though.

See above! It's a dream epidemic... must be because we spend so much money on records.

See above! It's a dream epidemic... must be because we spend so much money on records.

:o Damn! This also makes a lot of sense too hahahah

:o Damn! This also makes a lot of sense too hahahah

Yeah it makes perfect sense for me... they started when I had just started the label, sunk a ton of money into it, then my first release tanked (from a sales perspective), I had a bunch of debt from it and was graduating college with no job starting out of the gate. It was like the perfect storm and I had dreams about my teeth falling out every night.

I have this particular ex-girlfriend that seems to haunt me in my dreams roughly once a year. No other reoccurring people, just her. It's weird because she means absolutely nothing to me and our relationship wasn't one of my more significant ones to begin with. The only thing that makes her stand out from any other relationship is that she basically toyed with me, which caused more psychological damage than being heartbroken.

This was roughly 8 years ago and I've been with the love of my life for 5 years now, so I hate how this bitch seems to visit me every now and then.

Anyone experience this?

This has happened to me, though mine is more recent. I think, for me at least, it all stems from the fact I never got everything off my chest. I ended it, but never truly expressed how I really felt. And honestly if I ever saw her again (which I hope I don't), it'll be an absolute shitstorm. She was just a rude fucking person at times, and I wish I was the one to have told her that but oh well.

Reading through it more, that sounds exactly like what I dealt with. The whole toying thing really pissed me off.

Anyone experience this?

This has happened to me, though mine is more recent. I think, for me at least, it all stems from the fact I never got everything off my chest. I ended it, but never truly expressed how I really felt. And honestly if I ever saw her again (which I hope I don't), it'll be an absolute shitstorm. She was just a rude fucking person at times, and I wish I was the one to have told her that but oh well.

Reading through it more, that sounds exactly like what I dealt with. The whole toying thing really pissed me off.

That seems to be it - wanting her to acknowledge/pay for what she did, but I'm actually totally fine with it now and have been since months after the break up. Really don't understand why...she's definitely not the"one that got away."

Just get out of my dreams you filthy whore.

i have a lot of dreams. about my ex, dying, being naked, falling, peeing... seemingly all the normal ones? ive had a lot about wrestling lately too. wonder why.

but theyre always extremely vivid, and i remember them pretty well.

I also dream about your particular ex-girlfriend from time to time.

For real though, the things I remember most lately are not even really dreams. I'll be asleep in bed and I will see spiders or something like that on my wall right next to my head and I will snap awake. I ALWAYS think it's real and jump out of bed and have to turn on my light to make sure it's not real.

That shit sucks because I wake up covered in sweat.

I rarely remember dreams. When it I do, it's usually a health concern or something. My friend and his girlfriend appear in my dreams a lot when I do have them about people.