Chinchilla broken hip. Updated with cute video!!

fourfourtwo

I'm too stressed right now to make a set sale list, so I'm just gonna put my list up, please don't be offended if I decline your offer because I don't want to sell that particular item.

Almost everything has a picture:

http://deadformat.net/tradelist/edson

She was hiding under the bed and I went to lean back to check on her and she got under my hand and I caught her leg as she tried to run away and her hip broke. She's been at the vet the past 20 hours (since 2am this morning), and so far I know I owe at least $363. She's super cute and fun and friendly. Any help would be appreciated.

This is Winky Pinky (girlfriend named her):

[image]

[image]

I'm too stressed right now to make a set sale list, so I'm just gonna put my list up, please don't be offended if I decline your offer because I don't want to sell that particular item.

Almost everything has a picture:

http://deadformat.net/tradelist/edson

She was hiding under the bed and I went to lean back to check on her and she got under my hand and I caught her leg as she tried to run away and her hip broke. She's been at the vet the past 20 hours (since 2am this morning), and so far I know I owe at least $363. She's super cute and fun and friendly. Any help would be appreciated.

This is Winky Pinky (girlfriend named her):

[image]

[image]

Sorry to hear that man, best of luck with the surgery.

Bummer dude...as soon as I get my hands on some graduation money I will just send you a donation.

Its really, truly appreciated. I'd rather you buy some records, but if you do send something, I'll make sure to make a nice package full of stuff to send you!! May or may not include baked goods, comic books, and other stuff!

Bummer dude...as soon as I get my hands on some graduation money I will just send you a donation.

Its really, truly appreciated. I'd rather you buy some records, but if you do send something, I'll make sure to make a nice package full of stuff to send you!! May or may not include baked goods, comic books, and other stuff!

No sweat either way, just want to help out without it costing you too much on your end.

I love your Cap'n Jazz/Cap'n Jazz related collection. Seeing as it is a collection, I won't even ask. If you were interested in letting go of that Haley Bonar LP, or Indian Summer 'Hidden Arithmetic LP, let me know!

Hey! Thanks, Cap'n Jazz was a huge band in my life. I can probably get rid of the doubles of the 7"s.. (we are scientists and Boys 16-18)

I'd def get rid of the Bonar and Indian Summer records!