PO(coming soon):Right Away, Great Captain! - 4XLP

Guest deathbydrums

^^^

Ha, he's also got 2/4 of the mondo posters for sale that went up yesterday, roughly around the same time. Productive day for him, props. Good day for me yesterday for resisting all of them!

I'm sure someone on here who wanted the deluxe would trade you (plus spot you the extra $60). Assuming you were really regretting it.

I acted on impulse, ya know.

Me too. In all honesty, I don't know if the handwritten (photocopied) lyric book plus a cd that I could just download and a bronze key chain is worth the extra $60. But, being able to listen to all 4 records back to back to back to back and read the lyric book with the lights turned down low so my roommates know I mean business will be a pretty cool experience.

6. wow.

People are playing with the cart. I've been listening to his stuff on youtube while trying to decide if I need it and it's said sold out at times but seems to return to about 80.

I think you should get it. If you're a fan it's something nice to have. Then down the road there may be quite a demand for these things, so even if you don't like it you could make a nice trade later.

I'm debating it. I just don't know how much I'd listen to it

I was thinking the same thing, but I bought it anyway. Still mad I didn't pull the trigger on the dear hunter complete spectrum set. Didn't want to make that mistake again. So I got it.

I'm pissed about that as well/don't wanna buy it from someone for $300+