PO(coming soon):Right Away, Great Captain! - 4XLP

Thanks! I didn't think mine would show up as soon as it did. Maybe yours will show up first thing on Monday. I really wish ALL copies came with some sort of lyrics sheet or something. 51 songs is a lot to look up individually. A shame RAGC doesn't have a dedicated site with lyrics section either. They're losing a lot of conversion and clicks.

EDIT: Hope no one minds me reposting for the new page:

7525961654_8fb3d03149_o.jpg

I did a little write up on the set for my record blog: http://www.playthisr...rilogy-4lp-set/

picked up this set at the Chicago show tonight for $60 but it is NOT signed or numbered. oh well, still stoked to have a copy!

show was good, played a handful of songs from each album, 2 Bad Books songs, and a new MO song.

I was at the show too, I thought it was great and the crowd was very quiet which was nice.

here is the set list if anyone cares

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/right-away-great-captain/2012/subterranean-chicago-il-73dcbebd.html

Yeah, i was standing in the back near a dude singing along to every song. He kept commenting on how quiet the crowd was... I couldn't tell if he was happy or upset about it, haha. That wasn't you, was it?

I'm not a big fan of The SubT, too narrow and crowded and usually loud, but it was definitely one of my better experiences there.

Yeah, i was standing in the back near a dude singing along to every song. He kept commenting on how quiet the crowd was... I couldn't tell if he was happy or upset about it, haha. That wasn't you, was it?

I'm not a big fan of The SubT, too narrow and crowded and usually loud, but it was definitely one of my better experiences there.

that was not me although i was about as far in the back as possible leaving against the wall closer to the stairs.

Subteranean is ok if it's not packed, if there are too many people there i just fall to the back. That was the quietest i've ever heard that place, I thought Andy's set was great and i liked how the set went chronologically through the records. I also liked how the set breaks were five minutes, i was home by 10 which was nice.

• 1 month later...