PO(coming soon):Right Away, Great Captain! - 4XLP

I am so stoked about this! I ordered a copy of both versions and I was hoping to be able to trade the standard version I made a post in the FS/FT thread awhile back. I'm definitely going to keep the Deluxe version unless someone wants to trade me a copy of BN - Deja Entendu. If anyone wanted the standard version, hit me up about a trade. I'm looking to find DCfC - Transatlanticism and Jimmy Eat World - Futures & Bleed American. If you don't have any of those, you can throw an offer my way (I'd prefer a trade, but I'll consider offers).

Also, how does 4xLP fit? Is it at least put together well or is it super funky?

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't gotten mine yet either but granted I waited awhile to pull the trigger on the preorder. I emailed the FG support address last night and their reply was:

"All orders have either been shipped early this week or will be shipped Monday. Thanks for your patience!"

Still regretting so much not getting that /120 set while I had the chance.

P.S. eBay is purely ridiculous with these right now.

I think The Bitter End is still my favorite of the three. Mine showed up yesterday and I'm spinning it now. The mix so far on The Bitter End is crazy low. I've got my volume turned up a lot higher than I'd normally go. "Gasoline Family" is so fucking good.

I thought when Andy posted pics of him doing the mastering for the vinyl that the mix issues would be fixed. Looks like it wasn't. :(