PO: MIXTAPES - Even on the Worst Nights

Mixtapes' debut album is being recorded by Eric Tuffendsam at Moonlight Studios in Cincinnati Ohio and set for release in Spring 2012. "This record is mostly just a culmination of all the things that have happened to us over the past few years," says Rockwell, "it's a mixture of songs dealing with losses, death and hurtful situations, and also a thank you letter to those people who have been here to make life easier. We are recording 21 songs and going to use the best ones for the record."

First Pressing

20 Test Pressings (Black)

200 White (Available in 2012 Subscription Series)

300 Bright Canary Yellow

400 Green (Hot Topic Exclusive)

600 Off Blue

Pre Order here: http://nosleepstore.com/product/892/even-on-the-worst-nights

I've never been a big fan of Mixtapes. That being said, I do enjoy this album and I think I may have to pre-order it. This and the new Drug Church 7" are great additions to the No Sleep roster.

Got a copy of the CD yesterday and havent stopped listening to it since. Great album, will be buying once HT gets these in.

I liked these guys but wasnt a huge fan but this album may change that. Super catchy, fun album. Will make for some great summer-time listening.

• 1 month later...

Some of the stores have these already. A lot more stores will be getting them soon (eastern US)

Brea Mall Brea CA Irvine Spectrum Irvine CA Valencia Town Center Valencia CA Fashion Fair Mall Fresno CA Valley Plaza Mall Bakersfield CA Northridge Fashion Ctr Northridge CA Pacific View Mall Ventura CA Inland Center San Bernadino CA Puente Hills Mall City of Industry CA Promenade in Temecula Temecula CA The Galleria at South Bay Redondo Beach CA The Block at Orange Orange CA Valley Fair Santa Clara CA West Acres Mall Fargo ND Meadowood Mall Reno NV Las Vegas Outlet Center Las Vegas NV Plaza Las Americas San Juan PR Baybrook Mall Friendswood TX North Star Mall San Antonio TX San Marcos II San Marcos TX Northeast Mall Hurst TX Padre Staples Mall Corpus Christi TX Southcenter Mall Seattle WA Bellis Fair Mall Bellingham WA Alderwood Mall Lynnwood WA