FS/FT: Sigur Ros - Valtari Test Press

tevyekarch

Ok so here's the deal. I am taking offers on a test pressing of Sigur Ros - Valtari. I just won this and it is awesome! I love Sigur Ros and the new material does not disappoint! But personally I would rather trade this for some of my wants or sell it because cash is king. I have no problem keeping this but I also have no problem letting it go for the right offer. That being said, I have no idea what this is worth. I have never sold a test pressing before and it can be hard to gage the worth of an item when the general release is not for another few weeks. I have people on this board that can back me if needed.

My want list off the top of my head is:

Sigur Ros - Takk... (preferably the repress)

The Format - Dog Problems

Thrice - Beggars (mint green or mustard yellow)

PM me your trade lists or offers and I will review them this weekend. I can supply pics if anyone is interested. I will include a very nice Valtari poster as well. It is not screen printed but it on some very nice quality thick paper!

Edit - SOLD!!!

I dont feel I over paid ( and even if I did a little all that matters is both parties feel they got a fair deal ) and its a gift for my fiancee, and to make someone feel happy thats priceless.....but anyway....given that other rare sigur ros goes for $100 to $150 I felt it was only fair to offer double that! anyway cant wait to get it and Tevye is a real nice guy! id recommend doing deals with him in the future!