PO: Diamond - Don't Lose Your Cool 12"

http://blacknumbers.limitedrun.com/

Super stoked to announce "Don't Lose Your Cool" will be getting the vinyl treatment on Black Numbers. Pre-orders are up now, test presses have been approved, and orders will ship the week of 6/12/12. We've got some cool bundles including test presses, limited colored vinyl, and tee shirts.

heard "fix of mine" on a comp and loved it but had the hardest time finding more music from them due to the large number of results when googling "diamond". now knowing the EP's title i'm rockin en on spotify and digging it. also that mocha looks rad, so I'll probably scoop it. happy I saw this post!

• 2 weeks later...

heard "fix of mine" on a comp and loved it but had the hardest time finding more music from them due to the large number of results when googling "diamond". now knowing the EP's title i'm rockin en on spotify and digging it. also that mocha looks rad, so I'll probably scoop it. happy I saw this post!

really stoked to see the colors in person. it's our first time using pantone "matching"