Who wants to join my gang VERSION 2.0

The only Brand New song I know is "Seventy Times 7", so I guess I'd just play that over and over.

Singing: "Everyone's caught on to everything you do"

That might be the problem bud, you would need to know every Brand New song. We believe in our gang you need to have a passion about thing(s). If you get a chance listen to their third album "The Devil and God" that would have to be a staple in the Boombox.

The only Brand New song I know is "Seventy Times 7", so I guess I'd just play that over and over.

Singing: "Everyone's caught on to everything you do"

for all the music you have listed in your profile, 70x7 is the only brand new youve taken the time to listen to?

pro-tip: replace ALL your green day with brand new. and then shower me with praise when you realize how much better your life is because of it.

for all the music you have listed in your profile, 70x7 is the only brand new youve taken the time to listen to?

pro-tip: replace ALL your green day with brand new. and then shower me with praise when you realize how much better your life is because of it.

I just never had a reason to listen to them, 70x7 was alright but I didn't like it enough to dig deeper. That being said I'm listening to "The Devil and God" right now and so far I like it. Sowing Season, Degausser, and You Won't Know are the only ones I really like, but I've still got another half of the album to go, so I'll see what else I like.

I just never had a reason to listen to them, 70x7 was alright but I didn't like it enough to dig deeper. That being said I'm listening to "The Devil and God" right now and so far I like it. Sowing Season, Degausser, and You Won't Know are the only ones I really like, but I've still got another half of the album to go, so I'll see what else I like.

In my opinion "You Won't Know" is the best song Jesse has ever written, and my favorite song from the band.

You're seriously saying Brand New is better than Green Day?

23r4zgw.gif

Guest realtalk

You're seriously saying Brand New is better than Green Day?

23r4zgw.gif

Epic upper-elementary school musical tastes battle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do not mess with this gang!!!!!! Next up: jello or fruit roll ups for a pre-nap snack!!!??? Riveting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lettuce half our laffs!!!