Need a cheap price for 10" outer dust sleeves

^ I only see paper sleeves on that link, I think he might be looking for 10" outer polyvinyl sleeves

http://www.amazon.co...39014643&sr=8-1

these are $15 ppd for 25 ct. I think under $1 each is the best you can hope for in really small quantities. I just ordered (from the same company) 100 pack for $20 ppd, a much better deal. Even though I don't have that many 10" at the moment, I'll just hang on to the surplus because eventually I probably will.

Guest realtalk

oh wow, never tried the ziplock thing!

i've cut 12" sleeves before, and burned the edges shut to fit a 10".

works great.

how did you do this?

• 2 weeks later...

I order my sleeves from SquareDealOnline out of Southern California: http://www.squaredealonline.com/b.asp?v=75

You can get 25 10" sleeves for $12.80 ppd.

I usually order here in bulk, though, because it makes more sense with the shipping price. I recently ordered 200 12" sleeves, 50 10" sleeves, and 100 7" sleeves (all 3 mil) for about $50 ppd.

• 11 months later...

We're tickled to see us mentioned on here...   so we'd like to offer you guys a 10% off merchandise discount on your next order on our website.   www.SquareDealOnline.com   -  just put "VINYLCOLLECTIVE10" in the notes section during checkout and we will manually deduct it before charging your card.  :)   This offer is good until the end of July 2013!   We'll also kick in a free 45 adapter sticker if you mention that in the notes too.       Quick tip:  When we sell on Amazon and eBay we have to add $$ to the price to cover the 20% they take in fees - so most supplies are significantly cheaper on our website!  

11260.gif

--Kjerstin & Danica

SquareDealOnline

We're tickled to see us mentioned on here...   so we'd like to offer you guys a 10% off merchandise discount on your next order on our website.   www.SquareDealOnline.com   -  just put "VINYLCOLLECTIVE10" in the notes section during checkout and we will manually deduct it before charging your card.   :)   This offer is good until the end of July 2013!   We'll also kick in a free 45 adapter sticker if you mention that in the notes too.       Quick tip:  When we sell on Amazon and eBay we have to add $$ to the price to cover the 20% they take in fees - so most supplies are significantly cheaper on our website!  

11260.gif

--Kjerstin & Danica

SquareDealOnline

Rad. Thanks!