PO: Pswingset - All Our False Starts

Thanks for posting this!

Here's the first track from the record for you guys to check out:

Look for Prawn stuff to go up Thursday sometime. Or, if you're worried about a specific variant selling out, feel free to order separately and email us with your order ID #'s and we'll combine them and refund any difference in shipping.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

i know i am insanely late to this, but this record is SO GOOD. i randomly watched the light n noise/ topshelf sxsw 2013 recap and was absolutely capivated by the pswingset song, their vibe reminded me of bands from here in Indiana.  After spinning my copy of the IIOI/Pswingset, i am on my third listen of this record!  seriously thinking about picking one up

i know i am insanely late to this, but this record is SO GOOD. i randomly watched the light n noise/ topshelf sxsw 2013 recap and was absolutely capivated by the pswingset song, their vibe reminded me of bands from here in Indiana.  After spinning my copy of the IIOI/Pswingset, i am on my third listen of this record!  seriously thinking about picking one up

This record never gets old. I really love the guitar tone and vocal melodies in the record.