Polar Bear Club - Live At The Montage

From the Bridge Nine Records newsletter:

"Polar Bear Club is set to release a 9-song acoustic live collection from their hometown show last July at the Montage Theater. Titled Live At The Montage and set for a July 31 release, this album features songs spanning from all over Polar Bear Club’s musical career thus far - tracks off of their debut album Sometimes Things Just Disappear, from their first B9 album Chasing Hamburg, and to their most recent masterpiece Clash Battle Guilt Pride. Recorded and engineered by Jay Maas of Getaway Recordings (Defeater, Bane, Cruel Hand), this collection truly captures the energy and urgency of Polar Bear Club’s live show. Track list, song premieres and pre-order information coming soon."

No word yet on whether or not there will be a vinyl release, but I would think that there will be.

haha

Nvm the P.O.D. PO Bundle was from Rise....BAZINNGGGAAA!! It included a vinyl copy + CD + MP3 copy + Lyrics book + 4 tee shirts + show poster + 3 screen prints + postcards + and hand numbered P.O.D. Pogs /1000

Will order this when I get home and transfer money to my account.

PS for those who do not know, The Govt. now regulates how you move your money between checking 2 savings accounts online ($15 an overage.) It resets at the end of your billing cycle :P

Nvm the P.O.D. PO Bundle was from Rise....BAZINNGGGAAA!! It included a vinyl copy + CD + MP3 copy + Lyrics book + 4 tee shirts + show poster + 3 screen prints + postcards + and hand numbered P.O.D. Pogs /1000

http://new.merchnow.com/products/141874/pod-warrior-bundle