3rd Wave Preservation Society Ska Reissue Kickstarter II

I understand that the plants are backed up, but I'm looking for an official update sent through the kickstarter page. 210 people kicked in for the project, and I'm sure not all of them check here or follow this thread.

I'd rather be told every 2 weeks "Hey, we haven't forgotten about you. Still working on stuff!" than have complete radio silence for months. Justin mentioned he'd send out an update... in October. Artwork reconstruction is taking a long time? Fill us in on the details! :D I paid a decent amount of money to be in the loop on the project.

• 2 weeks later...

everything is in process... the plants are all horribly backed up (if you've noticed everything is coming out late).. we're just getting the final two ska is dead 7"s this week.. and they were ordered back in the summer.. its total busllhit but you know people need their beatles box sets.

Hey folks,
Here's the updates We've had a few unplanned delays... the first one was that the art files for these records no longer exist, and the restoration/recreation took a bit more time than expected. But they've all been taken care of now and look better than ever. we even un-stretched the photo of Mike Park from the cover of the Bruce Lee Band album! (see below)

Also getting all the bonus tracks nailed down/agreed upon, getting the Stubborn All Starts record entirely re-mastered from the original tracks, and just getting everything cleared with bands on tour/day jobs etc took a while longer than expected. The largest annoyance has been the result of the mass represses of major label records from Record store day... if you collect vinyl you know that everything that was supposed to come out in the last few months seemed to have been effected. We're still a little while off on these being completed, but progress is being made, and we'll be able to post updates more frequently. We apologize for the delay, but be assured we want to deliver you guys the best possible product, and do these great albums justice.. and it's hard to post updates when there isn't much to say beyond, we're waiting for approval on these.

- Flood & Justin

image-194135-full.jpg?1355933741

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey folks,
quick update, at this point all the artwork is done, and we're waiting for the lacquers to be cut and arrive at the plant for plating and then get the test pressings at this point. The reference lacquers sound awesome - You're all gonna be excited

We'll keep you posted as things progress. We realize we're off schedule by a huge margin, but everything has taken longer to get done than we planned for...but hang in there and we'll get these done soon enough!
-Justin & Flood.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...