3rd Wave Preservation Society Ska Reissue Kickstarter II

Man, that's awesome! What colors were you guys thinking on the vinyl? Any cool splatter or anything, or just solid colors like the last round?

We generally press records through Rainbo, who doesn't do anything with splatter or anything crazy like that, so they'll be solid colors.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How do you guys not understand that most releases (especially large ones like this) are backed up through December because of the delays at the pressing plants? Flood said he'd get us an update when he had one, and I can guarantee you he will. An update isnt reiterating the same thing he said a few weeks ago, it's an update. Be patient. Remember this is flood, not RJ or Virgil

I understand that the plants are backed up, but I'm looking for an official update sent through the kickstarter page. 210 people kicked in for the project, and I'm sure not all of them check here or follow this thread.

I'd rather be told every 2 weeks "Hey, we haven't forgotten about you. Still working on stuff!" than have complete radio silence for months. Justin mentioned he'd send out an update... in October. Artwork reconstruction is taking a long time? Fill us in on the details! :D I paid a decent amount of money to be in the loop on the project.