Transit - Skipping Stone 7" On Sale Now!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just order the clear and cancel the magenta one. They can't say no if it hasn't shipped and you already paid for the clear separately.

because of international shipping i ordered three records.

so i would have to cancel the whole order first and then order everything again.

since they told me this, "Unfortunately this order is too far along into processing to alter at this time.", I am not quite sure whether they allow me to cancel my first order.

because of international shipping i ordered three records.

so i would have to cancel the whole order first and then order everything again.

since they told me this, "Unfortunately this order is too far along into processing to alter at this time.", I am not quite sure whether they allow me to cancel my first order.

One reply later, "Unfortunately, your order has already shipped so we will not be able to make the requested changes."

:angry:

Finally got around to listening to this. I ordered the Burgandy variant and on the B side it has "I Told You So" on it twice instead of that song and "Forgive Forget Space". Anyone elses have this error? I'm waiting on my clear variant to arrive so I'm wondering if that does the same thing? Pretty weird!

Finally got around to listening to this. I ordered the Burgandy variant and on the B side it has "I Told You So" on it twice instead of that song and "Forgive Forget Space". Anyone elses have this error? I'm waiting on my clear variant to arrive so I'm wondering if that does the same thing? Pretty weird!

ill check mine in a sec