MAN ADVICE

I do, all the time. It helps me sweat way less. I use my beard trimmer and it works wonders.

Same

How low do you go when you trim? I was just thinking about getting a regular hair trimmer and using like a 4 or 5 blade.

Personally, I go pretty low but since I don't have a beard trimmer, I use my sideburn trimmer on my electric razor

I do, all the time. It helps me sweat way less. I use my beard trimmer and it works wonders.

same. i use a number 2 clip.

actually... i'm going to do that now before i shower for work.

i was on Wellbutrin but it caused my tongue to swell and a severe skin reaction.

any med ive been on curbed my libido.

Yeah, same her about the libido. Wellbutrin was probably the worst I have been on as far as being a raging asshole on it instead of it calming me down.

same. i use a number 2 clip.

actually... i'm going to do that now before i shower for work.

Armpits. I shave it all off. Once ever 3 weeks or so. I sont care about manliness, and it feels really good. Especially in the summer. Beard trimmer all the way. I'm not a big fan of hair, except the hair on my face / head.

Except hair has nothing to do with sweat, at all. It's the pores/glands on your skin that excrete sweat. Sure it may feel like you sweat less. But that's just in your head

Close but no cigar. While glands and pores are responsible for sweat, they begin sweating due to temperature. Hair acts as an insulator increasing the heat it your arm pit causing you to sweat. The less hair the less heat and the less sweat. So while yes the hair isn't responsible for sweating it causes the sweat to be produced.

So people that shave their heads and face, don't sweat there?

Hair does not cause, or act upon sweating.

Did you read my post at all? I said hair acts as an insulator which raises the temperature in your arm pits causing your glands to produce sweat. Your arguing with a biologist, and you're definitely not going to win.

THIS IS THE DUMBEST ARGUMENT I HAVE EVER SEEN. SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP.

Less hair talk, more MAN PROBLEM shit.

As a biologist, you should know what sweat does. It doesn't smell, and it isn't created by hair. The length of hair, or absence of, doesn't affect the amount of sweat.

A person that shaves their entire body, will still sweat. There is no 'insulation' but they still sweat. Sweat is a function of the body, completely removed and separate from hair. Alopecia sufferers still sweat.

Hair, does not act on sweat. Sweat is from you internal temperature. If you smell, shower.

i was at a dive bar tonight with a couple friends. it's one of those where everyone knows everyone.

there was one good looking girl. but really good looking.

at one point, this happened:

"ryan.. you're single, right?"

"yeah"

"RACHEL! GET OVER HERE!

okay, we're gonna play a game"

next 20 minutes are spent with said really good looking girl and i playing a game of get to know each other. it was going really well until the prize for playing the game was some disgusting concoction of a shot that pretty much put her on the floor. 

so i go ahead and invite everyone involved back to my house for a swim. but again, she's fucked up.

next thing i know, i'm fifth-wheeling a skinny dipping sesh in my own fucking pool.