MAN ADVICE

Female wise the only ones I can remember are Steak Dinner Girl - Bought me a steak dinner and fucked me in her daddys volvo. I busted all over the leather seats. Felt terrible.

And Mary, the drunk slut - Some girl who blew me at Irving Plaza because she thought I was in one of the bands when in fact I was just friends with a few guys on the tour. 

I really need one of these in my life. Cant even tell you how bad I wanted to fuck a few of my teachers.

My high school buddy and I were talking not too long ago and realized that we had no hot teachers in high school, and couldn't even think of any who worked at the school.  I've got to go all the way back to elementary school to think of one that's attractive.

Oh man, Mrs. Baird in 11th grade Spanish. Every guy in the class wanted to bang her, it was so obvious. She knew it too. Would wear these skirts and heels, and had the most amazing legs. Her husband was some muscleman cop, but nobody cared. I remember kids used to flat out hit on her during class.

I played it coy. Didn't work out in my favor :(

Matt. Less time on the boards and Internet. More time on social life.

I actually posted that last one while out with my friends haha. Its hard to have a social life where I live. Its a small shitty town with the closest things to do being 30-45 minutes away. I dont drink so I dont go out to bars or anything on the reg. Im also without a car at the moment so Im pretty much fucked.

ms. hamilton

she was a 7th grade teacher. but in seventh grade, the entire class was split into two groups of four teachers.

except for the second to last two weeks of school. when for some reason, we switched.

those two weeks were wonderful. i honestly have no idea what subject she taught.

it was also well-known... well, because it was obvious- that she was screwing around with the gym teacher. 

*want to be up front with this. mr. murphy was a rad dude. murph stickin' it to her made sense.

she went on to date more of the younger men that came through the school system- including the guy who hosts the best annual wiffle tournament in the world ever/dealwithit

there was actually a rumor in the last five years or so that she had an affair with me. a couple different people asked me about it- and i'm pretty sure it had something to do with [[inhale]] my brother using an old cell phone of mine that had a mostly nude picture of a girl i'd slept with a few times who in this case happened to quite-well resemble the teacher in question and for some reason this mistake became common knowledge between at least twenty or so people in my town, thus the rumor that i banged ms. hamilton. [[heavy breathing]]