MAN ADVICE

congrats on all the babys, but the lack of sex is depressing me. does it really get that real after marriage? depressing.

Depends on who you marry and what you are looking for, but I feel like the reports are grossly exaggerated. I've been married for 5 years and with my wife for 10, it still happens are regularly as when we meet, give or take. Post baby, that seems like a different ball game, at least for a bit. I can't speak from experience there though. 

I remember a newlywed coming in this thread and saying they only got it on 2 times a week. I know things settle down and become routine, but 2??

anyway when I was in young, I thought people just stopped having sex after they turned 50, so what do I know

I had sex with my ex last night. She has a boyfriend. Who ironically is the reason we broke up in the first place. Moral of the story: he who laughs last.

dude.  you need to either pull some casanova shit with this chick, or move on.  leaving yourself vulnerable gives her the upper hand, and you're going to continue to be tooled around by her.

dude.  you need to either pull some casanova shit with this chick, or move on.  leaving yourself vulnerable gives her the upper hand, and you're going to continue to be tooled around by her.

This was my ex girlfriend from a few years ago haha. Not my last ex girlfriend.I legitimately have no feelings towards this girl, but I had great sex with her and I wanted to again. Also to be spiteful towards that dude who I still hate, not just because of what happened but because he's a piece of shit regardless. Its the first rebound since my last ex, so this should be a celebration!

This was my ex girlfriend from a few years ago haha. Not my last ex girlfriend.I legitimately have no feelings towards this girl, but I had great sex with her and I wanted to again. Also to be spiteful towards that dude who I still hate, not just because of what happened but because he's a piece of shit regardless. Its the first rebound since my last ex, so this should be a celebration!

Then have at it haha!

• 2 weeks later...