Touche Amore / The Casket Lottery - Split 7"

Picked this up on pink translucent. If they have this for sale when I see them with Circa I'll grab a tour copy and sell mine.

Yeah same here. Well no never mind, I'm seeing them a week from today, which is a bit too early damn! Either way can't wait for this, the song they released today is amazing.

So many colors! Wish they had some sort of package deal. I'd buy that, and that new pressing of the TA/LD split too.

My wallet is going to hell with all of these pre-orders popping up. Touche Amore, Title Fight, and Converge. Not to mention that Mixtapes/Broadway Calls split. Fuck! Haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

delayed

The new Split between Touche Amore / The Casket Lottery is available today… Kind of.

What does that mean? Well first the vinyl is delayed, and second we are still waiting on some clearance for the covers and with that we had to wait with submitting this to iTunes, etc.

http://nosleeprecords.tumblr.com/post/32738026961/touche-amore-the-casket-lottery-available-today-kind

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...