Masked Intruder "S/T" out in August...

HEY EVERYONE WHO IS COMING TO SEE US AT THE FREQUENCY IN MADISON, YOU'RE IN FOR A TREAT. WE FOUND SOME COLORED VINYL OF OUR FULL LENGTH LAYING AROUND OUR SHACK IN THE WOODS. WE ONLY HAVE A FEW COPIES BUT WE'LL BE SELLING THEM AT THE SHOW. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. SEE YOU THERE.

That show was 2 blocks from my place.  I walked by and thought about popping in to see if they had anything interesting for sale, but decided to skip it.  oh well.

I think it's a running joke that he goes back and forth. Probably due to the difficulty in finding consistently orange ski masks and chucks that don't just end up looking yellow.

I would think that finding an orange ski mask would be the easy part given that it's Wisconsin and probably 50% of ski masks sold are orange.

I would think that finding an orange ski mask would be the easy part given that it's Wisconsin and probably 50% of ski masks sold are orange.

Well, more along the lines that whichever color he picks, half his shit ends up being more yellow-ish, and half ends up being more orangey.