Runner Up Records problems

I ordered a Spraynard Cut and Paste LP from the Runner Up Records bigcartel MONTH AGO!!!!! and I haven't received it ooorrr heard anything from them from ANY of my emails!!!

Has anyone else had this happen to them!??!

What can I do?

I already tried to open a Paypal complaint, but for some reason it's not something that Paypal resolution center covers or can resolve.

Seriously, if you're within the 45 days, get your money back. I pre-order the Dave House album "Intersections" on Oct 13th of 2009, then read in a blog post they were shipping them out on Nov. 20th. I emailed them on Nov. 30th when i read the post asking them what was up, did i get missed on my order? I didn't get a single response. So I contacted Dave House, he said he was super concerned about it and he hadn't even gotten any records for himself, but if he did get any he said he'd send me one. Since it wasn't within 45 days paypal said I could try to contact my credit card company to get a charge back. So I emailed them again on Dec. 11th, 2009. No RESPONSE. I emailed again on Dec. 29th with more info Paypal gave me which was they notified them of a dispute and that I should contact federal agencies to file a fraud suit. Needless to say Andrew responded on the 29th, but Sean had all the records, he said he'd get in touch with Sean. on January 4th he said Sean sent a bunch of records out and that mine was in that batch, however I didn't get the record until February. I did end up getting 2 copies of the record but there was just a huge lack of response from the label it left a bad taste in my mouth.

I realize lots of pre-orders now take about the amount of time it took for me to get my record, but the lack of response from the label until the word Fraud was mentioned just rubbed me the wrong way. If you can I'd get the refund.

Seriously, if you're within the 45 days, get your money back. I pre-order the Dave House album "Intersections" on Oct 13th of 2009, then read in a blog post they were shipping them out on Nov. 20th. I emailed them on Nov. 30th when i read the post asking them what was up, did i get missed on my order? I didn't get a single response. So I contacted Dave House, he said he was super concerned about it and he hadn't even gotten any records for himself, but if he did get any he said he'd send me one. Since it wasn't within 45 days paypal said I could try to contact my credit card company to get a charge back. So I emailed them again on Dec. 11th, 2009. No RESPONSE. I emailed again on Dec. 29th with more info Paypal gave me which was they notified them of a dispute and that I should contact federal agencies to file a fraud suit. Needless to say Andrew responded on the 29th, but Sean had all the records, he said he'd get in touch with Sean. on January 4th he said Sean sent a bunch of records out and that mine was in that batch, however I didn't get the record until February. I did end up getting 2 copies of the record but there was just a huge lack of response from the label it left a bad taste in my mouth.

I realize lots of pre-orders now take about the amount of time it took for me to get my record, but the lack of response from the label until the word Fraud was mentioned just rubbed me the wrong way. If you can I'd get the refund.

It's well after the 45 days... so I guess I really just have to wait and see if I ever do get the record.

I really enjoy that record too and would really like to have it in my collection.

thanks for the help everyone!

I would say just keep on emailing them. From my understanding Sean was the one with the records and he's in California, and Andrew helps out with the label and he's in like Philadelphia or something. So I'd email them both I think [email protected] and [email protected] as well as [email protected]. That's what I would keep doing. Hope everything works out.

I would say just keep on emailing them. From my understanding Sean was the one with the records and he's in California, and Andrew helps out with the label and he's in like Philadelphia or something. So I'd email them both I think [email protected] and [email protected] as well as [email protected]. That's what I would keep doing. Hope everything works out.

thanks man!

• 5 months later...

i got an email from sean at runner up apologizing for everything thats gone down the past 6 months ot so stating that orders would be out by last friday. i also shot him an email saying that i did file a claim on paypal and won and said i would resend the money - but he was super cool about it and still shipped it stating "keeo your money, i fucked up. enjoy the records!"

• 2 weeks later...

i got an email from sean at runner up apologizing for everything thats gone down the past 6 months ot so stating that orders would be out by last friday. i also shot him an email saying that i did file a claim on paypal and won and said i would resend the money - but he was super cool about it and still shipped it stating "keeo your money, i fucked up. enjoy the records!"

Anybody actually get their orders after this email went out? I was waiting on something and it still hasn't come and I'm nearing the end of my PayPal claim window...