Loved Ones Build & Burn Tour Edition sold

vinylj26

It's a bummer that you didn't check the earlier Loved Ones thread. I was offering to pay for your copy and your ticket. But I should have someone keeping an eye out for this, now.

if anyone else has an offer like this, im seeing them on tuesday and its a good chance they will have this there

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dante3000 and hickey please send me your address and i will send these out shortly. i have to take my friend to the airport on my lunch break so it will have to be on tuesday.

they have a good bit of green vinyl copies left. they said they only sold 200 of them online and kept the rest for tour.

also gaslight has the same record player shirts as VC. ill post a photo of my gfs shirt tomorrow.

[image]

let the whining and bitching begin!

and i missed out on tour editions of other records but if you want them bad enough you will eventualy get one.

keep your hearts have been going crazy to. i thought i got screwed when i picked mine up for $40. they're going for over double that now...

keep your hearts have been going crazy to. i thought i got screwed when i picked mine up for $40. they're going for over double that now...

Keep Your Heart that was put up just yesterday is already at $56.

I just spent $90 on a gray keep your heart. A bit pricy, but I really wanted it, especially since MRC was able to grab me the tour edition of build and burn. The market is going to flood with them though, once that one sold for $93 yesterday, someone put up one for $85 BIN (the one I grabbed) and now two more. It should drop in price with more popping up.

i don't have the tour edition but i do have the Green version.

would anyone be interested in trading this for something extremely similar,

aka strung out - an american paradox - blue or lagwagon - resolve green or smoke or fire - above the city - red?

to anyone going to these next loved ones shows....i will pay $20-25 ...someone please get me one...pm me!!