This is hardcore Fest Merch?

horror show is selling their TIH shirt - plus the shirts they made for the AN show in NYC if anyone is interested

http://www.horrorshow23.bigcartel.com/

I know it says TIH exclusive, but I'm pretty positive they were selling that shirt at the AN show in NY. I don't remember seeing the Death in June shirts though

the h20 shirt looks awesome!! - also title fight posted on twitter about their tih shirt- but i have not seen any vinyl - I am wondering if lifetime or the gorilla biscuits had any exclusive stuff

Gorilla Biscuits didn't actually have anything for sale (besides the tee at the Shirts for a Cure booth that I'm pretty sure they sold out of). Was a little disappointing at that, but I grabbed the SFAC one...

Lifetime had 2 shirt designs for sale (I got one of them, wasn't a fan of the other design). They also had Hello Bastards and Jersey's Best Dancers for sale, but it was just the regular No Idea Records repressings.

I also did notice that Title Fight had a bunch of tees for sale. At least 6 designs I'm pretty sure. Didn't notice whether they had any special pressings but they did have records for sale too...

there's a thread about this on B9 board. Tee Till Death had a bunch of merch pictures uploaded. Only thing I'm sad I missed so far is the Blacklisted rocky shirt.

dude blacklisted had some sweet shirts. I saw some of the pics tee til death posted, the rocky one and the orko one was awesome! I'm hoping for leftovers somewhere.

here is theb9 thread:

http://www.theb9.com/view-topic/884112

hey, the triple-b table was selling the clear 7" with a special cover #/100.

also, twitching tongues had their new single with an exclusive cover #/100.

a few other bands had the same deal but those were the ones i picked up. the only other one i remember was face reality, same deal, /100.