PO: Menomena - Moms

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Whoa that's awesome! Is either "Baby" or "Peace Out" the same little one minute song found after "One Horse" on the digital versions?

yes! that is "baby"

this album is good...not as good as MINES...that album was close to perfect though...too hard to top IMO...but this is still solid stuff

i actually prefer this one. both great tho!

• 2 years later...

Didn't want to start a new thread - but Friend and Foe is the Vinyl Me Please record for April.

"Available only to Vinyl Me, Please members, the special-edition pressing of Menomena's Friend and Foe includes 180g vinyl and Grammy-nominated album packaging designed by graphic novelist Craig Thompson.

Out of print for several years, the record has become highly sought after by fans and collectors owing in part to its intricate and beautifully designed jacket.  The record comes in a six panel gatefold cover with a front that can be rotated to show different designs through the cut-outs on the cover, including the track listing.

Accompanying the album is an original 12” x 12” art print also by Thompson derived from the Wet and Rusting EP, and an original cocktail recipe to complete the listening experience courtesy of Sean Kenyon, barman proprietor of Williams & Graham, Denver, CO."