PO: BIRDS IN ROW "You, Me, & The Violence" LP/CD

Got all three colors today. I really like "Last Last Chance" and the way it breaks into "You, Me & the Violence". His slow howling singing is powerful. I felt that way from Collected and it proves it on this record.

I wonder who all the people are on the poster?

There are also parts of his vocals where he sounds like he's screaming through his teeth, I love it. I was just turning my lol bro onto them, he's loving it.

Anybody have a little warping going on with theirs? Mines got a little bump in it, I just don't understand how this happens. It seems I'm always getting records that are slightly warped. I understand heat, and USPS sucks, but when its cool out and the package arrives nice and neat, where did the warping come from? The way the plant is stacking, packing, and shipping?

Got mine in the mail today, such incredible packaging!

I wonder who all the people are on the poster?

The ones I recognize are members from Punch/Loma Prieta, Justin from Vitriol Records/Graf Orlock/Ghostlimb/Dangers etc etc, and you'd have to assume the three members' parents are right in the middle. Heaps of friends/relatives and people from bands/labels. Really cool idea for the poster, I love it.

Not yet, only that yellow is the more rare variant.

EDIT - Generally it seems Deathwish go with either 1000 (split between 2 colours) or 2000 (split between 3 colours) for the first press. So with this being 3 colours I'd only assume that 2000 have been pressed and it seems to typically go 300/700/1000. Purely speculation from a lazy look at their 'Releases' section.

Yeah, the 300 / 700 / 1,000 split is usually a safe bet with releases of this size. I figured yellow was the rarest variant. Looking at their site, it appears that the variant drop-down defaults to White (which is listed above Clear). I do believe the rarer variants default in those instances. I'm willing to bet the Clear is /1,000.

• 1 month later...