PO: Pinback - Information Retrieved

thanks for the heads up on it being low. downloaded a leak yesterday and i was floored. best thing he has done since blue screen life. album is perfect. glad he recovered from autumn of the seraphs.

Pinback is a band. Not just one guy.

thanks for the heads up on it being low. downloaded a leak yesterday and i was floored. best thing he has done since blue screen life. album is perfect. glad he recovered from autumn of the seraphs.

While I have no doubt this is going to be a fantastic album, I think Autumn of the Seraphs was excellent as was Rob Crow's most recent solo album, He Thinks He's People.

I saw that there was only 8 copies left on colored, so I had to stop procrastinating.

I have a very complete Pinback collection, including a clear copy of Blue Screen Life that I found at a hole in the wall record store a lifetime ago, so I kind of needed this on colored wax as well.

anyone get this yet? Hows the vinyl sound? Good album from what i've heard.

Still waiting on the color, but it has been shipped. Got the black on release date and it sounds good (pressed well, mastered at SAE). The packaging is nice too: a thick, Stoughton gatefold with Daniel Danger's art all over it.

Mine shipped a few days ago. They were playing a black copy at a local record store while I was there and it sounded great.

They have a picture up of the colored vinyl/gatefold on the Temporary Residence facebook for anyone interested. On my phone so don't feel like linking at the moment.

I like that more than what I saw on the facebook. It is more what I was picturing. The color of the one they posted on facebook looks like it will match the colored Information Retrieved 7"s though.