PO: Pinback - Information Retrieved

Should be getting my copy in the mail within the next 30 minutes or so. I can't wait.

Edit: got mine and it looks exactly like thousandjulys' copy. I also got a Systems Officer promo CD.

• 1 month later...

FYI, there are two different colored variants of this record:

One mail order pressing of 500 - Dark blue with black haze - The one most people have posted pictures of here

One tour-only pressing of 250 - Light blue with dark blue and black haze - The one initially posted on TRLs Facebook (the light blue is not transparent)

35civip.jpg2z6dvgy.jpg

• 1 month later...

Saw them last Sunday and they still had tour copies of the LP but they said they were getting pretty low. They also had some cool Three Mile Pilot stuff including the Piano +/- 7" so that was an awesome little surprise. Just giving a heads up for anyone that may be interested in what they had. Tons of CDs too including a Rob Crow tour only CD of some kind.  

Did they have any of the pinback back-catalog or other Three Mile Pilot stuff? I do hope that 7" is still around in March somehow.

Along with the ones I mentioned, I also saw Autumn of the Seraphs available. Also, all the current 3MP stuff such as the 2 Hi Speed Soul reissues or the 1st two albums along with the Planets 7" as well as The Inevitable Past is the Future Forgotten 2LP. They may have been another item or so but all I really noticed was the few I needed. There was a boatload of different CDs and I think there was a Goblin Cock LP available. 

No Information Retrieved LPs at last night's Denver show. Merch dude said they were all out.

I saw them last Thursday and the merch dude got mad at me when I asked and insisted there was no such thing as a tour edition of that record. I wasn't in the mood to argue so I just got a t shirt and let him be. I don't need a second copy of that record anyway.

On another note, Pinback were amazing. One of the best bands I have seen.

Along with the ones I mentioned, I also saw Autumn of the Seraphs available. Also, all the current 3MP stuff such as the 2 Hi Speed Soul reissues or the 1st two albums along with the Planets 7" as well as The Inevitable Past is the Future Forgotten 2LP. They may have been another item or so but all I really noticed was the few I needed. There was a boatload of different CDs and I think there was a Goblin Cock LP available.

They have the Rob Crow cover tour CD which I highly suggest you guys pick up. It's only like $3 and worth the listen.