Tigers Jaw - Self Titled / Belongs to the Dead Remastered / Tour EP 7"

haha it was just jokin around jeff, i know you guys are capable! just joshin.

i hope nobody thinks i was serious? never know these days though with the people on these boards.... so my bad.. now that i think about it that was probably tasteless.

Strictly from someone with a Low post count but many logged hours of lurking.

Can't post anything without 10 dudes getting mad about it anymore.

Joking or not :/

haha it was just jokin around jeff, i know you guys are capable! just joshin.

i hope nobody thinks i was serious? never know these days though with the people on these boards.... so my bad.. now that i think about it that was probably tasteless.

Haha I was kidding too! Some of us definitely smoke weed, just not on the job :)

RFC has been getting shit on pretty bad lately, even though they're easily THE label holding it down right now w/ the tons of good releases + random shenanigans (3LPs for $18!). internet b ruthless

I don't really think we've been getting shit on, just a lot of people asking a lot of questions. It really is lie 1% of people ordering, so in the grand scheme of things it's not a big deal.

I got the Belongs to the Dead remaster when I saw them a few weeks ago, however no digital download card :(

I also picked up their S/T at Hot Topic, but as many of you have said it's a red color, which I see no info about on DF or anywhere. 

Anyone know how many were pressed? I assume 500 as that's what it usually is for HT.

Anyone else from Australia order any of these? I ordered the S/T and Tour EP but it seems weird that I haven't gotten them yet since I got shipping confirmation on November 28th. Normally I wouldn't be worried, due to Xmas postage delays and whatnot, but my order from SRC shipped on December 12th and arrived today.

Thought I'd ask here first and wait another week or two before I pester anyone at RFC with an email.

Anyone else from Australia order any of these? I ordered the S/T and Tour EP but it seems weird that I haven't gotten them yet since I got shipping confirmation on November 28th. Normally I wouldn't be worried, due to Xmas postage delays and whatnot, but my order from SRC shipped on December 12th and arrived today.

Thought I'd ask here first and wait another week or two before I pester anyone at RFC with an email.

We're not gonna be able to tell you much. International mail is really unpredictable. 9.5/10 times it shows up.