P.O. Gifts From Enola

bluedeni

Even more good news, did you buy them at once? Like they let you buy two of them?

Did not. Luckily I had interviewed them and we were in contact, so they mailed me a new one. So thankful that they did that, great guys to talk to as well. Support them!

Really upset I missed their set, it ran late and the trains were closing.

Did not. Luckily I had interviewed them and we were in contact, so they mailed me a new one. So thankful that they did that, great guys to talk to as well. Support them!

Really upset I missed their set, it ran late and the trains were closing.

Nicely done interview! Sorry you missed their set, only played all new material...Jud was killing the drums, Nate was screaming pretty good for having a cold, and CJ and Andrew had their guitar mojo on, not in the same league with Fripp and Belew (part of which it reminded of on several songs), but still quite accomplished players they have become through the years  :)   They didn't play Steady Diet at the Norfolk show for some reason.

Nicely done interview! Sorry you missed their set, only played all new material...Jud was killing the drums, Nate was screaming pretty good for having a cold, and CJ and Andrew had their guitar mojo on, not in the same league with Fripp and Belew (part of which it reminded of on several songs), but still quite accomplished players they have become through the years  :)   They didn't play Steady Diet at the Norfolk show for some reason.

I was at the DC show. You read the interview? Thanks a ton man. It was quite a great one, really enjoyed hanging with the guys. They're all really funny too.

I really only like their stuff from the s/t on, so I would have really enjoyed that set, hahaha.

• 1 month later...

Yup. Kind of not surprised after my interview. They said that it was getting tough as a full time band and they wouldn't be playing many shows this year. heh. so pissed I had to miss them at the show because it was running late.

Not surprised as well. One last show sounds like a road trip in the works, and who knows, 5 years from now....there may be something new. Let them have some space and the 'real world' for a while. If not, they left the history books some awesome jamz.

Not surprised as well. One last show sounds like a road trip in the works, and who knows, 5 years from now....there may be something new. Let them have some space and the 'real world' for a while. If not, they left the history books some awesome jamz.

Where in VA are you? I'm from right outside DC so it's about 3 hours to this show and I don't think I can do it :/ sigh.

Where in VA are you? I'm from right outside DC so it's about 3 hours to this show and I don't think I can do it :/ sigh.

SE Virginia (rural), not too far west of Norfolk.  about 3.5 hrs away. if I know our oldest, he will try to ask off work for this. From their FB page if peeps aren't just talking smack, that Blue Nile is going to be Sardine City on June 8th. 

• 2 weeks later...

You better be there, Don! :D You know I will!