Sufjan Stevens - Christmas Box

Went to the tour in Providence last night... probably the weirdest show I've ever been to.  It was insane, in a good way. 

Except after 2 hours when they went offstage for the encore break (around 11:30pm), the fire alarm got pulled so we didn't get an encore.  Looking at setlist.fm, it looks like encores have been 4-5 songs from Illinois, which makes me really pissed at whoever pulled that thing.

I got my boxset from Bandcamp today. It's weird that I have seem to have got it before any of you because I am in Australia! I had it shipped to my parents and they said it actually arrived at the beginning of the week. The shipping date on the box was 12th of December.

I received just the box, there were none of the promised Bandcamp exclusives, maybe they will get shipped at a later date? I will query it if you guys mention getting anything and I haven't. It doesn't bother me that much though as I have got it before Christmas, I was expecting it in the new year. 

The boxset is really cool, the stickers and tattoos are crazy ("Merrily We Massacre"), and there's a colouring book with a cybernetic Santa on the cover! Looking forward to giving it a spin shortly.